Configure Hud positions

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Configure Hud positions

Postby Sou33 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:14 pm

Hello , if I follow this tutorial : https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... ng-in-huds
this is how the stats look like in report and on the HUD.

Is it possible to change it?
For example 9 players: EP EP EP MP MP CO BTN SB BB
6 players MP MP CO BTN SB BB
Sou33

Re: Configure Hud positions

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:24 pm

What exactly do you want to change? There is a 'Position (Full Ring)' statistic available in PokerTracker 4 which groups reports by UTG, UTG+1, MP, MP+1, MP+2, CO, BTN, SB and BB instead of just EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB and BB for full ring games. If you want to make changes in the HUD then that would require a custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sou33 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:33 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:What exactly do you want to change? There is a 'Position (Full Ring)' statistic available in PokerTracker 4 which groups reports by UTG, UTG+1, MP, MP+1, MP+2, CO, BTN, SB and BB instead of just EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB and BB for full ring games. If you want to make changes in the HUD then that would require a custom statistic.

Ok so if I follow the tutorial for PT4 : 9 players EP is UTG + UTG1 ; MP is : UTG2 + MP + HJ ; then we have CO and BTN. 6 players , EP is UTG , MP is HJ , then we have CO, BTN

I want to change it and include/exclude some positions : 9players: EP is UTG + UTG1 + UTG2 ; MP is MP +HJ , then CO ,BTN. 6 players : MP is UTG + HJ , then CO ,BTN.

Is it possible to make those changes ?
Sou33

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:43 am

You can only change the groupings built into PokerTracker 4 via PGAdmin as described here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sou33 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:You can only change the groupings built into PokerTracker 4 via PGAdmin as described here.

Hello again , I tried but I don"t understand here are instructions :

"Click the correct icon in the toolbar to open the table for editing.
The table lists combinations of number of players at the table and possible positions for that number of players. Each combination is defined as being in one of the groups of positions (EP, MP, LP, blinds) by having a single TRUE value in one of the flg_ columns. To change the definition of a position you can change the true/false values for a line - keeping a single true value per line.

For example, if you want to change the cut-off (position one) with 5 active players from LP to MP scroll down to the line which has cnt_players = 5 and position = 1.
Change flg_lp to FALSE and flg_mp to TRUE.

Remember to rebuild the cache after you make your changes."

Here is what I see :

pgadmin.png

I don't want to do something stupid , and bug my pt4 .What should i do?
Sou33

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 am

Sou33 wrote:Hello again , I tried but I don"t understand here are instructions

Try right-clicking on 'lookup_positions' and selecting 'View/Edit Data -> All Rows'.
Sou33 wrote:I don't want to do something stupid , and bug my pt4.

You should backup your poker data before making any changes here so if needed you can restore your database to a prior state.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Sou33 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am

Thx a lot , now it works as I wanted
Sou33

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Pleased to hear it and thanks for letting me know.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles