PT4 imports all hands but can't see stats for tournaments

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 imports all hands but can't see stats for tournaments

Postby abilityup » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Hello,

This problem had been happening recently. I had everything working fine like seeing my graph ok and stats for cash and tournaments. But now i cannot see my tournament graph/stats. All my filters are off and the correct player is selected as it were before.
abilityup

Re: PT4 imports all hands but can't see stats for tournament

Postby kraada » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:24 am

Please just double check for me that all of the flag checkboxes are unchecked. If they are checked, they are filtering to tournaments containing those flags, and if you have many checked, that will likely filter all data out (all of the text in the Filters area should be black, not blue).

If you still don't see data, please go to the My Reports page and create a new All Player report in the tournament side. Do you see any data there?
kraada

Postby nukosaki » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi kraada, Hi guys,

unfortunately I have the same problem, at least with SitNGo 6 players at PartyPoker. "AllPlayers" report reports only cash-game.

Sincerely
nukosaki

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:22 am

I'm a bit confused - you mention Sit'n'Go but also cash games - if you play SNGs be sure to look at the Tournament (T) section.
WhiteRider

Postby memetracker » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm

This thread is a couple of months old - did the problem get solved ?

I have the same issue: import from PokerStars works fine for CG and SnG, but only CG stats show up in View Stats. No filters used.
New "All players report" does not show anything either.

Interestingly, when I purge the PS hands from the library, PT4 displays the correct hands when asking for confirmation. This clearly shows that the hands were correctly imported previously.

Thanks in advance for your help!
memetracker

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:42 am

Cash and tournament hands are shown separately - have you switched to the tournament ("T") section at the top of the View Stats page?
Can you post a screenshot of what you see - that might let us see where the problem is.
WhiteRider

Postby memetracker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:24 am

Thanks. Here is a screen shot.
When I swith to $ for CG, my stats show.
When I leave on T for tournaments, and switch to a different poker room, my stats show.

Just played to small SnG's on Stars, HUD displays, hands are constantly recorded and then transferred to the appropriate directory on my disk. But no stats and no graphs.
Attachments
PT4PS.JPG
memetracker

Postby memetracker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 am

One more piece of information:

I just played another tournament. When I hit "Get Hands while playing", I see all configured poker rooms "start auto-importing" as they should. PokerStars say it's "Importing observed hands" from 5 different tables (probably CG tables I played), and says a second later that's only observing but not importing. I understand all this.

What I don't understand is why is this message is coming up every time I am launching PT and play poker? Isn't PT considering these hands as dealt with, and moves them out of the way? Could this be a piece of "undigested hand history" that is in the way of PT functioning properly with PokerStars, and causing my problem of not displayed tournament stats?
memetracker

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:39 am

Please try clicking the blue "Clear All Filters Above" link and let me know if that brings your data up. If you played a single table SnG that would not match the MTT filter you have displayed.

My understanding is that the observed hands are stored in PokerStars's memory until overwritten or Stars is closed. If you restarted Stars that should clear them out.
kraada

Postby memetracker » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:13 am

strike, and strike...
Thanks much!

I could have looked at those filter settings for another year or so, without seeing the MTT setting.
**embarrassment** :shock: Now works as advertised.

For #2, restarting Stars got rid of the old tables, thanks again.

Great program, great support! I am now going to register my trial version!
Then have to play better, lost all my SnG's while testing PT... :(
memetracker

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4