Studying ICM with Poker Tracker...

Let us know what features not currently in the PT4 should be added.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Studying ICM with Poker Tracker...

Postby dida081188 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:28 am

Good morning! I am writing this topic, because i 've downloaded Poker Tracker 4 trial, and was thinking to buy Small Stakes version this weekend.

I was reviewing some 45-man sng's on Pokerstars an trying to use that little green ICM button on replayer, but I get an error.

"ICM can only be done on final tables of MTTs"

But the truth, i was doing with a hand on the final table. Can someone please tell me why do this happen?

PS: I also tried to add 45-man in tournament structure, and tried to do an ICM quiz with it, but Poker Tracker returned a fatal error and turned off... :roll:
dida081188

Re: Studying ICM with Poker Tracker...

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 am

Were the results from that tournament known? If PT4 does not know that it was the final table (because we have results of people finishing in places 1 through 9) then we can't be certain it is the last table.

The quiz definitely should not crash like that. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby dida081188 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Thanks Kraada for the feedback. ;)

Were the results from that tournament known? If PT4 does not know that it was the final table (because we have results of people finishing in places 1 through 9) then we can't be certain it is the last table.

I don't know... It's the first time I deal with Poker Tracker... :oops: Can you tell me please how do I get PT4 to know that was the final table? :)

The quiz definitely should not crash like that. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.

I will send report. Thanks for all your support.
dida081188

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 am

If we know that anybody finished in 1 through 9th place we'll figure it out but we need the full payout structure in order to be sure of how much each chip is worth in the model. You can see the tournament results as filled in by right clicking the tournament and choosing Edit Tournament. You can update the results manually for now. Make sure you have Tournament Summaries set to save in PokerStars and that directory configured in PT4 - that should get things working in the future. You can turn this on in Stars via the Options -> Tournament Summary Options window and set PT4 to know where it is via Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> PokerStars (once it's set in Stars, clicking Auto Detect should do everything you need).
kraada

Postby dida081188 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Tks Kraada for all your support! 8-)

PS: Already sent the crash report to support with the error on ICM Quiz. ;)
dida081188

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks, that will be a big help.
kraada

Return to PT4 Feature Requests