PT3 is not collecting tournament summary?

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 is not collecting tournament summary?

Postby RiverHurt » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi there,

PT3 is not collecting my tournament summaries, can anybody tell me how to fix this please?

This note popped up

"Please Note:

You have imported hand histories for at least one tournament without also loading the corresponding summary for that tournament.

The tournament summaries are essential because they contain the but-in amount, fee, place of finish, etc. that are needed to show proper information on your play.

Until you enter or load the tournament summary, the information will be in complete and if you don't see your wins in some of the reports, this is the reason why.

You can manually enter the tournament summary information by going to the Tournament menu and choosing Enter Results
"

It is just today that it stopped working. I played a few sng's. When I went to the tournament menu to manually enter the information, none of the sng's I had played today were there. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix? So basically the results are not been collected and my stats on my opponent do not appear on the pokerstars interface.

Thanks!
RiverHurt
RiverHurt

Re: PT3 is not collecting tournament summary?

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 am

After PokerStars recent update you will need to update to PT3 v3.11.7 Beta to import the slightly changed hand histories.

Download page
PT3 Build History / Release Notes
WhiteRider

Postby RiverHurt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 am

Thanks for that pal!

The opponent stats are working again but how can I view my results from yesterday?

They are not in the manual "Enter tournament results" tab. Do you think that they are lost?

Nice one!
RiverHurt

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Use the Manual Import tab's Import From File button and import from the files that you played yesterday - you can find them in the Processed folder inside the PokerTracker 3 directory. That should get all of your data from yesterday imported properly for you.
kraada

Postby RiverHurt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 pm

I just tried that but it doesnt work. PT3 did some housekeeping and I used the import from directory too.

I went into the C drive in my computer, went to program files, pokerstars, hand history and lastly mu pokerstars username file but the file was empty.

Is there anywhere else the files could have been send to? I kinda want the files because I ran really well and would like to have these results contributing to my overall results.

Thanks again!
RiverHurt

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:21 pm

PT3 moves the files it imports to the folder shown in the Processed Folder box in the Auto Import -> Preferences tab in PT3. Please check there and see if you can find them.
kraada

Postby RiverHurt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Thank you very much, its easy when you know how!

take it easy
RiverHurt

Postby ezrashanti » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am

Hello,
I do not know which results need to be entered. I just played a 2 table SNG, and exited after busting out in 3rd. I wanted to save the last hand for review, so I go to find it...no hands. I go to tourneys -> enter tourney results...and all of them need to be entered. So I go to enter results for that last one: enter everything, still it does not show up. This is incredibly frustrating as I simply want to review and see ONE hand and can't because of this. I do not care about seeing my overall game progress at this moment.
ezrashanti

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:29 am

The easiest way to find just one hand from that tournament is to go to the Tournaments tab in the main PT3 window and click on the tournament in question in the top section (making sure the drop down says Tournaments - By Tournament). The hands for that tournament will be in the bottom section. You can sort the section by date by clicking the top of the date column. Find the hand you want and double click it, then you can replay just that hand by clicking the Replay Hand button you'll see in the window that appears.
kraada

Return to General [Read Only]