Float and Probe: The report does not show me the values

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Float and Probe: The report does not show me the values

Postby Schevarash » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:32 am

Hi all, i dont understand why my PT4 doesnt show me the values of float and probe in the report.

Check my screenshot, I did today 13 spin and go, i did a lot of float and probe but the report doesnt show these values. The CBet value is correct i guess (20/20) but float and probe it's like I haven't done any.

Thx for help.
Attachments
123.jpg
Schevarash

Re: Float and Probe: The report does not show me the values

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:29 am

Given that your CBet flop stat is 100% and the other statistics that don't have a value are not possible when cbetting it looks like you are filtering for cbetting but I cannot see that information as you've cropped it out of your screenshot. If you are using any filters like that please clear them and you should see the values for those statistics.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Schevarash » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:31 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Given that your CBet flop stat is 100% and the other statistics that don't have a value are not possible when cbetting it looks like you are filtering for cbetting but I cannot see that information as you've cropped it out of your screenshot. If you are using any filters like that please clear them and you should see the values for those statistics.

Im not filtering, this is my complete screenshot, thx.
Attachments
123.jpg
Schevarash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:10 pm

In that case can you please zip/compress the hand histories for that day and attach them to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Schevarash » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:31 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:In that case can you please zip/compress the hand histories for that day and attach them to a Support Ticket.

Ok, I will do but i have this king of problem in each day, also if i select "All dates". Very low value of float, probe and donk also in "All dates".

Are there other versions of these statistics that I can download and import into PT4?
Schevarash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:53 am

The statistics work and there aren't any other versions so we will need to test your hands to verify if there were any floats/probes in your sample.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Schevarash » Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:30 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:The statistics work and there aren't any other versions so we will need to test your hands to verify if there were any floats/probes in your sample.

In my spins there are a lot of float and probe because are moves that i use often in my personal strategy. In each of my spins I use float and probe at least 2/3 times, but according to PT4 report it's like I use them once every 50 spins. Even the opportunities are low, it is as if according to PT4 there were very few opportunities to probe and float.
Schevarash

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:28 am

The sample of 20 tournaments you sent to us only has 1 hand where you floated the turn. There are no other float bets or probe bets made by you in that sample. The 'Flop Float' statistic in PokerTracker 4 is defined as:

PokerTracker 4 wrote:Percentage of the time that a player bets in position on the flop after calling an open raise from the preflop aggressor and the aggressor fails to continuation bet on the flop.

The only in position flop bets you made in that sample were continuation bets or bets when checked to in a limped pot.

'Probe Turn' in PokerTracker 4 is defined as:

PokerTracker 4 wrote:Percentage of the time that a player bets out of position on the turn after calling a preflop raise, checking the flop and the aggressor checks the flop also.

All the out of position turn bets you made in that sample were in limped pots. In 'Configure -> Statistics' you can view descriptions and formulas for PokerTracker 4 statistics. To find the stat you want you can use the 'Search' function in the Statistics window and when a statistic is selected you can view a description and formula for it on the 'Details' tab.

If you want to count these bets in limped pots then that will require a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. While the latter was written for PokerTracker 3 and the user interface is different the techniques still apply to PokerTracker 4. There may also be some similar stats if you search the custom statistic forum or the Download Warehouse and you can edit them if they are not exactly what you are after.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Schevarash » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:52 am

Thanks a lot for the clarification.
Schevarash

Return to PokerTracker 4