HUD disappear

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD disappear

Postby Ecamvelo » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:04 pm

Hello :)
In first i present my excuse for my english (who it would be, i hope, worst than my poker level)

Yesterday, i play and a notication appeared and disappeared without i had the time to read and the HUD disappear and i can't fiw it.

No updates to Winamaw/pokerstars (my rooms), no change anything.
Import of both rooms are okay, same about stats (so there isnt a problem of way for find hands). I have the "setup square" on table for choose my profile of HUD, the lock etc.

Only the hud don't show on table.

I restart computer, PT4 and the hud, room, checked differents update, close each application for see if anyone create problem (i use jurojin, pt4, ps and wina => Nothing.

So i don't know, if you have some way to try. I think i will give my tongue at the cat (french expression :mrgreen: )

EDIT : The notification has came. Just tell HUD disappear because maybe players hasn't enough hands but i recognize someones with i have +1 000 hands. In option i put 0 in minimum (earlier was 20hh). I attached a screen.
On the table, i see good "Mucked cards", we can configure them in the hud option. So i don't know where from the problem.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Ecamvelo

Re: HUD disappear

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:39 am

Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4.
Play a few hands at a single table and then create a support bundle and attach it to a Support Ticket with a description of the problem (or a link to this thread) so that we can see what is going on.

Tutorial: Creating a Support Bundle
WhiteRider

Postby Ecamvelo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:18 am

Hello WhiteRider,

I tried you told me (and tried another thing in options of the hud) but nothing.

I create the ticket N° #T965352

Thank you :)
Ecamvelo

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:38 am

Thanks - someone will get back to you via your ticket whe they have looked over your log files.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4