Spin&Go results by multipliers

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Spin&Go results by multipliers

Postby TrollKentWolf » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:44 am

Hello, I play spin and go flash on micro and I feel a big downswing with good multipliers. How can I check this with PT4 (preferably considering buy-ins)? If I go to "edit tournament results", then there is a huge list of each spin, played separately, but I just need statistics on the distribution of the finishing position at different multipliers.
TrollKentWolf

Re: Spin&Go results by multipliers

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:24 pm

There is a 'Multipliers for Spin&Go' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse. If that doesn't give you the information you want then that might require a different custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TrollKentWolf » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:11 pm

i.e. there are no default filters and you have to create your own filters? I am not an English speaking user and this will be very difficult to me,
following your links.
TrollKentWolf

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:32 am

There are no default filters or statistics for this. If you want to filter tournaments as a multiple of the buy-in then you can do so in 'My Reports' with the following expression filter:

Code: Select all
tourney_summary.amt_prize_pool / (tourney_summary.amt_buyin + tourney_summary.amt_fee) = x

where 'x' is the multiplier. You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TrollKentWolf » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:22 am

All right,even without clicking on the "filters" link, I waited exactly half an hour, but "Loading ..." (circled in black) did not end ..btw how to post pictures correctly?
[img][img]https://i.ibb.co/NmJ8pPF/1.png[/img][/img]
I also tried the option without "common stats" and by the way, when I added any of the stats "1", "2" or "3rd place" - an error appeared in the central window in red colors.
[img][img]https://i.ibb.co/7JFJG5B/2.png[/img][/img]
but ok,i added your code to "Expression Filters"
[img][img]https://i.ibb.co/Jkn8v08/3.png[/img][/img]
still endless Loading...
TrollKentWolf

Postby TrollKentWolf » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:17 am

also i found and downloaded multiplier.pt4stat,as far as i know i need to import this file by File-Import Statistics?But i`m using Trial version,so no way?
TrollKentWolf

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:05 pm

TrollKentWolf wrote:btw how to post pictures correctly?

Use the 'Upload Attachment' tab to attach screenshots directly.
TrollKentWolf wrote:I also tried the option without "common stats" and by the way, when I added any of the stats "1", "2" or "3rd place" - an error appeared in the central window in red colors.

That will not work correctly if you've removed the other statistics.
TrollKentWolf wrote:but ok,i added your code to "Expression Filters", still endless Loading...

I cannot reproduce this issue with the same report statistics and filter. Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the problem and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
TrollKentWolf wrote:also i found and downloaded multiplier.pt4stat,as far as i know i need to import this file by File-Import Statistics?But i`m using Trial version,so no way?

It's not possible to use custom statistics with the trial version of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby TrollKentWolf » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:33 pm

I cannot reproduce this issue with the same report statistics and filter. Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the problem and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.

did it,thx for your help!
TrollKentWolf

Postby TrollKentWolf » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:10 pm

Ok,almost everything worked out, I have 2 questions left:
1)why as soon as i enter your code (by multipliers) into the express filter, the 3rd places(271 tourneys) disappear and what can be done about it?
tot spins.png

spins 2x multiplier.png

2) these 18 tournaments, where I took 0th place, I looked through them - they are unfinished (in hm2 also), apparently due to disconnects?
TrollKentWolf

Postby TrollKentWolf » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:35 pm

I think the catch is somewhere here, I realise that the prize pool of $2.76 is a 3x multiplier minus the rake, but I could not take 3rd places with only a 3x multiplier..
spins prize pool.png
TrollKentWolf

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4