tournament stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

tournament stats

Postby hennie » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:28 pm

Hey guys,

My tournament stats from ACR dont update correctly. At the start it was normal but now suddenly it doesnt show buy ins and winning/losses.
I dont have this problem on pokerstars or GG.

https://gyazo.com/de4ac2166b2af595d4f6832e3afa142f

thx in advance
hennie

Re: tournament stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:03 am

In cases where results information isn't included in the files provided by your poker site then you will need to manually edit your results in PokerTracker 4. If that information is included in your files or you are not sure then you can attach the files provided by your poker site to a Support Ticket so we can take a look at that for you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hennie » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:41 pm

It cant be a thing that i need to manually need to edit my tournament results from ACR. Thats the whole point of PT4 that it does that for you. And at the beginning it was working so my question is what the problem can be?
hennie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:48 pm

PokerTracker 4 gets the information it needs from the files provided by the poker sites hand history/tournament files and it's possible something has now changed or there may be some other problem. I can't tell you exactly what the problem is from just a screenshot so if you open a Support Ticket and attach a sample of these tournaments then we can take a look at for you. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby hennie » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:44 am

Can u tell me how to delete all of ACR and just start fresh. other sites are working and because i dont have alot of tournaments played anyway i want to just start again.
hennie

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:17 pm

If you create a new database then that would allow you to start anew:

Guide: Creating A New Database in PokerTracker 4

Guide: Database Management

Alternatively if you want to keep your existing data from other poker sites then you can purge your ACR tournaments from the current database.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4