HUD showing on table, no stats or player names

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD showing on table, no stats or player names

Postby tm728 » Sun May 29, 2022 12:49 pm

Hi!
I got a new laptop and after a day of work I was able to import my database and old processed hands.

However, no matter what I try or what site I use the HUD that shows on screen shows no stats or player names, onlt the hero HUD shows normally except it's lagged by several hands and stops after about 3 collected hands.

Any ideas?

Also, there are multiple "average stack" overlays, none are correct.

Thanks!
tm728

Re: HUD showing on table, no stats or player names

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 29, 2022 2:03 pm

That sounds like you have changed the player stats group to 'Table Average' instead of 'Show on table for everyone' (or '...everyone but hero').
Go the the Hud editor and select the profile and then the group that shows the player stats, and check that setting.

See the section between the 2 and the 5 here:
https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... d-profiles
..where it says Name / Player Stats / Everyone.
I suspect that yours ends with 'Table Average'. If so, change that back to 'Everyone'.
WhiteRider

Postby tm728 » Mon May 30, 2022 11:51 am

Thanks for the quick reply.

I tried this and all profiles I use and all stats do already say Everyone, though when I was first trying to sort this out I did notice that some said all but hero but I changed that earlier in my troubleshooting journey.

WhiteRider wrote:That sounds like you have changed the player stats group to 'Table Average' instead of 'Show on table for everyone' (or '...everyone but hero').
Go the the Hud editor and select the profile and then the group that shows the player stats, and check that setting.

See the section between the 2 and the 5 here:
https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... d-profiles
..where it says Name / Player Stats / Everyone.
I suspect that yours ends with 'Table Average'. If so, change that back to 'Everyone'.
tm728

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue May 31, 2022 5:44 am

In that case please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot of the HUD on the table and your exported HUD Profile. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' but if you are not seeing that menu option you should update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PokerTracker 4