Tracking Poker Staking Results

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Tracking Poker Staking Results

Postby live4therisk » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:43 am

Hi,
Im about to start playing through a backer (poker staking) and I want to track my hands, but I don't want it to be included in my overall stats for HERO (My money).

Can i import all hands played and not include this player name in results.

OR does it make sense to create another database that is separate and have all hands played through a staker go to that database?

Just wanted to learn the different options available in this case.

Thanks
live4therisk

Re: Tracking Poker Staking Results

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:03 pm

If all of the hands are going to be played on the same player name then it is unlikely to be practical to separate them in a single database, especially if you're importing the hands live as you play. (If you were importing them afterwards it would be possible to edit the files and globally replace the name, but that would be a non-trivial amount of work.)

Keeping the staked hands in a separate database is likely to be simpler I think.
WhiteRider

Postby live4therisk » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:25 pm

I forgot to mention in Original Post that the name I will be playing under is a new name that is different from my money name.

Does that change anything, can i still import them to database and then review hands, but not let it get included in my bankroll hero results.
live4therisk

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:17 pm

If you are playing under a new name then your results will be separate. You can select between the different players in the Player list at the top of the sidebar on the left.
WhiteRider

Return to PokerTracker 4