TABLE NINJA 2: REFUND MY MONEY

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

TABLE NINJA 2: REFUND MY MONEY

Postby xexmen » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:10 am

I want a refund on the TABLE NINJA subscription.

The fact that you are going to do automatic charges is HIDDEN in the proccess of purchasing POKER TRACKER, it shows you that you are purchasing a 1 month FREE trial, but when this month finish, you are charging me.

I am also trying to cancel de subscription on the POKER TRACKER web, and its broken, it says my email is not registered, despite I have my account activated.

This is not good practices when you selling, please be transparent with your customers, and dont try to SCAM us.

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION AND REFUND ME THE 19€.
xexmen

Re: TABLE NINJA 2: REFUND MY MONEY

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:33 am

The Table Ninja II subscription is something you opted into when you purchased PokerTracker 4 and it clearly states the following in the shopping cart before checking out (as well as on your order confirmation email):

PokerTracker 4 wrote:*The first month of TableNinja II is free with a new PokerTracker purchase. You will not be billed until the end of the first month at which point you will be charged the normal subscription rate. Cancel at any time.

I also see you have opened a Support Ticket as well on the same subject. I will reply there also and forward your refund request.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableNinja II