Hud causes pt4 to freeze on spins when I edit the hud and sa

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud causes pt4 to freeze on spins when I edit the hud and sa

Postby luckylucky » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:31 pm

I've had this problem for quite some time, but gave up months ago when nothing worked (rebuilding cache -upgrading to latest version of postgressq etc etc) I thought it was just with some of the premium huds that I bought but when I started using a copy of the default tournament HUD it also crashed, it just crashes on Spins and not in regular sit n gos.

It usually saves one or 2 or sometimes even more changes but eventually clicking save layout no longer works, there is no error message, the only indication that I have that something has gone wrong is when I click on Stop importing hands and I have to close PT4 via Task Manager.
luckylucky

Re: Hud causes pt4 to freeze on spins when I edit the hud an

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Re: Hud causes pt4 to freeze on spins when I edit the hud an

Postby luckylucky » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:41 am

Thanks. I have submitted a report ticket.
luckylucky

Return to PokerTracker 4