Problem With Font Sizes

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem With Font Sizes

Postby kcpoker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I play on a few different sites and I recently changed the font of my hud from size 8 to 9. The problem I am having is that on pokerstars, the font successfully changed, but on all other sites (888, ipoker), the font is still size 8 and I cannot figure out what the problem is here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
kcpoker

Re: Problem With Font Sizes

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Did you change the font on the default HUD or did you save your HUD with a separate name? If so you may only have PokerStars set to use your current profile. You can check what profile is set as the default in Hud -> Edit Hud Options -> Profile Select.
kraada

Postby kcpoker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 pm

kraada wrote:Did you change the font on the default HUD or did you save your HUD with a separate name? If so you may only have PokerStars set to use your current profile. You can check what profile is set as the default in Hud -> Edit Hud Options -> Profile Select.

changed the font on my custom hud. they are all set to the proper profile.
kcpoker

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. If you could include a screenshot showing the discrepancy between the two sites that would be helpful as well.
kraada

Return to PokerTracker 4