Automatic colors statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Automatic colors statistics

Postby rubencash » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Good afternoon.

I'm trying to that statistic is not displayed in my black background HUD, but at least 50 opportunities and folds there was less than 60%.

I am not getting no effect at the stat, do not have ranges of colors that obstruct the work of the condition.

A hand?
Thank you!!
Attachments
foro.png
rubencash

Re: Automatic colors statistics

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Are you playing at PokerStars? If so this method of coloring is disabled per the PokerStars Acceptable Use policy.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:02 pm

Actually I play on PokerStars :(

You say "If so this method of coloring is disabled per the PokerStars"
Is there some other method to hide statistics if we have less than X number of cases?

I tried to modify the "cnt_f_cbet_def_opp" column:
[code] sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp >=15, 1, 0]) [/ code]

But logically, the expression is not valid. If you have some method, you can give me an example. Thank you very much again.
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:13 am

For PokerStars the method of colouring by stat expressions is blocked because PokerStars only allow Huds to display coloured stats based on the value of the stat itself.

rubencash wrote:I tried to modify the "cnt_f_cbet_def_opp" column:
[code] sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp >=15, 1, 0]) [/ code]

There are a couple of things here.
Hopefully you haven't included [code] tags in your expression - they are a forum formatting code and won't work in an expression.
"tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp" is a "flag" data field, which means that it's a boolean (true or false) value, so you can't compare it to a number. Is this for a column expression or for colouring?
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:59 am

Hello!

I did not use the term "code" in the expression of the column, only is for the Forum.

Since the staining method may not be, I tried to directly modify the "column" of "cnt_f_cbet_def_opp" but does not accept the expression ">= 15".
As you said, is a boolean value 1 or 0.

I also tried to modify the stat to condition the opportunities, it is a fudge:
Code: Select all
(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp >= 15) * 100

And accepts the expression but in the HUD throws error.

PokerStars blocks the staining method, then I want that statistic does not appear without a minimum of opportunities, so I think that I am not breach any rule.

Is there any legal way to bypass the restriction? Can you use an example of expression?

Thank you very much again.
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:48 pm

Instead of:
(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp >= 15) * 100

..you'd want to do:

(cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp) * 100 >= 15

However, color conditions like this will not work for PokerStars.

To only display a value for a certain number of opportunities you would enter a format expression - that method is discussed in this thread.

Check out the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for more information on using format expressions. This was written for PT3 but the same principals apply in PT4.
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:45 pm

Hello again.

I changed a statistic that "X" is displayed when the rival had less than 10 opportunities, works perfectly thanks to your help.
You can do the same with a Boolean value?

For example, I want it throw me a true value "1" when the opponent has less than 8% of 3bet in BTN, and a false value "0" If you have more than 8%. I do it in the following way in format "number":

If ( (cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <= 8.00, 1, 0 )

This expression works well, but what they really care about me is the number of opportunities within the Boolean condition. I want to say, a value of "1" throw me than if the 8% of 3bet condition is met but if rival had less than 10 opportunities I want it throw a value of "0" since the data are not reliable.

How would you put in the expression a condition for opportunities?
I did so in the expression of the statistics but does not accept it, maybe I can directly modify each column? :

If( cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn <= 10 ( (cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <= 8.00, 1, 0 ) )

I spent the day reviewing the tutorials that left me in a previous link but I found nothing to help me.

Greetings and thanks again.
rubencash

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:38 am

So there are two ways you can do this. Instead of your second expression, you can use:
If( cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn <= 10, if((cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <= 8.00, 1, 0), 0)

When you use more than one rule and want different outputs you have to use nested if statements. The first tests if the opportunities are less than or equal to 10 - if that's true other stuff happens. If it's false, you get 0. If you have more than 10 opportunities then it tests if the value is less than 8. If it's less than 8, it displays 1 otherwise 0. So this is one way to do multiple tests.

Since you have zeroes for failure though and a 1 for success you can also combine things into one if statement -- I just thought you'd want to see the first method.

This does the same thing:

If( cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn > 10 and (cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <= 8.00, 1, 0)

If you have the valid opportunity value and the correct 3bet percentage on the button, give a 1. Otherwise give a 0. Since the way you wrote it you don't care to distinguish how it fails (opportunities or percentage), these work out the same. If you wanted to have different outputs, you'd need the first method.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Good afternoon.

The first method to use is that wanted to, thanks!

I finished doing this with your help, it works perfectly:

if( cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <=8.00, if( cnt_p_ccall_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_p_ccall_btn / cnt_p_ccall_opp_btn) * 100 <=6.00, if( cnt_f_cbet_def_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold_btn / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp_btn) * 100 >=49.00, 1, 0), 0), 0), 0), 0), 0)

I only know one thing to close the topic
Can you use 'AND' and 'OR' expression?
For example, I do not care that the rival note more than 12% of cold-call BTN, if then folds to a flop continuation bet.

I want this but it doesn't work:

if( cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_p_3bet_btn / cnt_p_3bet_opp_btn) * 100 <=8.00, AND if( cnt_p_ccall_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_p_ccall_btn / cnt_p_ccall_opp_btn) * 100 <=6.00, OR if( cnt_f_cbet_def_opp_btn >10.00, if ((cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold_btn / cnt_f_cbet_def_opp_btn) * 100 >=49.00, 1, 0), 0), 0), 0), 0), 0)

Thank you very much again.
rubencash

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:11 pm

If you want two things in the test you can just join them with AND or OR, you don't need extra if() portions. That is, this abstraction works as you'd expect, displaying 1 if a and b are both true and 0 otherwise.
if( a AND b, 1, 0)
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles