Questions

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Questions

Postby PokerBot » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:18 am

1) What exactly does the "Lite" version do because its not very clear on your website

2) What happens when/if a given site, probably poker stars bans the use of this software would partial refunds be given for the remainder of subscriptions? If not then i would think that making the monthly payment should be lowered as the fear of this ahppening is more of an issue now more than ever and could stop people from wanting to invest in a yearly price plan if there was no chance of a refund

3) I would want to play on poker stars, ipoker, 888 and party; are all of these sites supported and work together all at the same time? I remember hearing that full tilt and Poker stars would not work at the same time

Thanks
PokerBot

Re: Questions

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:57 pm

(1) As it states on our Purchase Page when you click All Stakes Supported:
PokerTracker Small Stakes Edition is limited up to and including the following limits:

No-Limit & Pot-Limit: 0.10 / 0.25
Limit: 0.25 / 0.50
Tournaments & SNG's: 11.00 buyin

(2) PT4 is not a monthly fee but a one time purchase.

(3) I'm not sure where you heard that but it was incorrect - you can use any and all sites we support concurrently without issue.
kraada

Postby PokerBot » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:01 pm

I thought i posted in the table ninja thread
PokerBot

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:01 pm

My apologies I forgot where I was :oops:
kraada

Postby PokerBot » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Can i get a reply from my questions or is this not your area Krada?
PokerBot

Postby Denise29 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:36 pm

PokerBot wrote:1) What exactly does the "Lite" version do because its not very clear on your website

2) What happens when/if a given site, probably poker stars bans the use of this software would partial refunds be given for the remainder of subscriptions? If not then i would think that making the monthly payment should be lowered as the fear of this ahppening is more of an issue now more than ever and could stop people from wanting to invest in a yearly price plan if there was no chance of a refund

3) I would want to play on poker stars, ipoker, 888 and party; are all of these sites supported and work together all at the same time? I remember hearing that full tilt and Poker stars would not work at the same time

Thanks

Hi,

I apologize about the delay in reply

1) In regards to the lite version the following is not supported

- Preset bets
- Action Hotkeys
- Betting and Bet Sizing Hotkeys
- Layout Hotkeys
- Ninja Vision

2) I am not sure about this i will need to ask our management team, however Due to latest Pokerstars + Full Tile updated policy no 3rd Party software,TN2 is no longer allowed to compute the number of limpers preflop. Same goes for computing whether you can 3bet/4bet/or is raised pot (in Filter >> 'Positional Betting' section).
Thus, when preflop and it's not a 3bet, we always consider the number of limpers to be zero.

You can read more about the PS + FT's policy on their site.

3) 888 is still in beta at them moment so we recommend when playing you do not mix other sites in. About FTP and PS together, Effective May 17th, Poker Stars and Full Tilt have combined their platforms.

Because all FT players are now required to have a PS account, please play on your PS account to continue uninterrupted support of TableNinja II.

The updates to TableNinja II that would be necessary to support what is now effectively a FT skin of PS are significant and we are continuing to assess them
Denise29

Postby PokerBot » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:00 pm

1) I saw what table ninja can NOT do on the web page but what does it actually do; please list the available functions for the lite version

2) It seems that 888 and i believe ipoker have been in the beta stage for some time now; any estimates about when they will be fully functional?
PokerBot

Postby Denise29 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm

PokerBot wrote:1) I saw what table ninja can NOT do on the web page but what does it actually do; please list the available functions for the lite version

2) It seems that 888 and i believe ipoker have been in the beta stage for some time now; any estimates about when they will be fully functional?

1) The Annoyances are supported, the display is supported, and the SNG sensei is supported. Layout is supported but the Hotkeys to change layout etc is not supported.

2) Right now i have no ETA on when they will be out of beta but i do know that 888 will only be supported on Tournaments and SNGs
Denise29

Postby PokerBot » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Can i put on the mailing list or whatever for when 888, ipoker, poker stars and party are all fully working and compatible with each other
PokerBot

Postby Denise29 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 am

PokerBot wrote:Can i put on the mailing list or whatever for when 888, ipoker, poker stars and party are all fully working and compatible with each other

Hi,

We don't have a mailing list however we will be posting on the forums etc. Pokerstars and Party are compatible with each other.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II