Full Tilt Error: Unrecognized Game Type

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Full Tilt Error: Unrecognized Game Type

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

I don't have a timescale for the cutoff of PT3 support yet.

Have you opened a Support Ticket about your conversion problems?
If not, please do - if you have hands which don't import correctly then we'd like to get that sorted out. Probably the best way to proceed would be to do a complete export from PT3 and try importing each site folder to PT4 individually - when you get some files which don't import correctly attach a few examples to your support ticket so that we can investigate and apply a fix as necessary.
WhiteRider

Postby mjr161 » Sat May 11, 2013 4:42 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I don't have a timescale for the cutoff of PT3 support yet.

If not, please do - if you have hands which don't import correctly then we'd like to get that sorted out. Probably the best way to proceed would be to do a complete export from PT3 and try importing each site folder to PT4 individually - when you get some files which don't import correctly attach a few examples to your support ticket so that we can investigate and apply a fix as necessary.

There are SOO many errors though across tons of sites. If you want I can zip up all the hands and give you a link to download them if you'd like. I played on every site from 2003-2011, you'll probably find a number of bug fixes in the legacy site importing process just by importing my DB.
mjr161

Postby Sekwens » Sat May 11, 2013 7:08 pm

I have the same problem. Im mtt pro and tomorrow SCOOP will start so I don't have time to covert all my hands form pt3 to pt4. So what can I do? Don't play on ftp because of this bug? And You cant tell us when You will fix it, nice. Im losing money because of this.
Sekwens

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 am

mjr161 wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:I don't have a timescale for the cutoff of PT3 support yet.

There are SOO many errors though across tons of sites. If you want I can zip up all the hands and give you a link to download them if you'd like. I played on every site from 2003-2011, you'll probably find a number of bug fixes in the legacy site importing process just by importing my DB.

That would be great - thanks. Please open a Support Ticket and give us your link privately there.
WhiteRider

Postby djo1 » Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 am

guys please patch this asap. patching this today will get you way more upgraders tomorrow.
djo1

Postby mjr161 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:17 pm

ticket submitted, thank you for looking into this.
mjr161

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 12, 2013 1:50 pm

mjr161 wrote:ticket submitted, thank you for looking into this.

That's great - thanks. We'll get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby bulletfb » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

So? nothing new?
bulletfb

Postby kraada » Wed May 15, 2013 3:20 pm

I don't have any updates at this time. If you are experiencing issues, please send us a ticket - that way we can make sure that your issue is resolved and you get automated email notification once a fix is available.
kraada

Postby Ridleeeyyy » Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Im not sure how to submit a ticket, but it's pretty clear we're all having the same problem.
Last edited by Ridleeeyyy on Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ridleeeyyy

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]