Amount Won not showing during import

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Amount Won not showing during import

Postby rambo00007 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

I know this has worked in the past, it's not often I ever look at the View Active tables tab but this time i noticed now while playing the amount won and my c won don't show any values
Not showing amount won.jpg

the only thing i thought worth mentioning is that this is the first session i've played that started just before midnnight and went into a new day, i didn't look at this untill after midnight so i don't know if the amounts was showing up till that point and i don't even know if crossing over into a new day would even contribute to the missing values.
rambo00007

Re: Amount Won not showing during import

Postby tarix » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm

In View Stats make sure that you have the correct hero selected as the Active Player.
tarix
Developer

Postby rambo00007 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:09 am

I can confirm the active player was already selected as i had just been reviewing my hands before jumping into another game. Also on the view todays hands tab, that was showing correctly and was updating in real time after each hand
rambo00007

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 am

Thanks - I'll discuss further with the development team.
WhiteRider

Postby rambo00007 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 am

ok thanks, i have been playing today and it's worked ok. One thing I did notice was that from time to time when it refreshed the amount won column goes blank for a split second which i think is normal operation. Im' just wondering if lastnight it just got stuck and didn't update for the remainder of the session. Might of been an intermittent problem. if / when it happens again i'll be sure to mention in in this thread
rambo00007

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 am

I'm told that this should work correctly even after midnight as you suggest. Please make sure that logging is enabled (Configure > Options) and if you see this again please open a Support Ticket and attach the PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\ (which you can access from the PT4 File menu) so that we can investigate.
(If you had logging enabled when you saw this last night the log file should be in the "Logs" subfolder and in that case please attach that.)
WhiteRider

Postby rambo00007 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

i've only just seen that you had replied, and i've just finished another session but prematurely because somthing really alarming has occured somwhat related to this post.

During the import I had it set on the 'View Todays Hands' tab. As I had alerady played a small session earlier today there was still hands i'd played earlier in the list which seems tottally normal. One thing that seemed different was that I seem to recall on this page it kept a running total of how much you have won/lost. Because that wasn't there anymore i configured the report while still playing and added the stat to show the Net amount won. After it had refreshed this is what I got
Weird inport activity.jpg

(I've actually only played 196 hands today)

I shut down my tables quickly then i clicked on the View Stats tab >> Results just to see if anything weird was going on there too and this is what I got.
Weird inport activity 2.jpg

I clicked on refresh and it sorted that part of the problem.

I clicked back onto the 'Play Poker' tab and right clicked and refresh to see if that would clear things, it didn't so I restarted PT 4 and clicked on 'Play Poker' again and it's still all messed up.

I didn't have logging enabled due to not seeing your reply during this session so not sure what to submit in the ticket that would be of any value other than refering them to this post?
rambo00007

Postby rambo00007 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

I quick follow up to my last repliy. I right clicked again and chose configure report, i set it back to default clicked OK, and the problem dissapeared and it was showing normal. So i went back into configure report and re-added the Game Currency Won stat and the problem comes back
rambo00007

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Did you play tables in multiple currencies?
kraada

Postby rambo00007 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:42 pm

No, i've never had i need for it, party poker only uses $ for game currency so i have always left the currency alone in PT 4 so they match
rambo00007

Next

Return to PokerTracker 4