Pokertracker not displaying HUD or Grabbing Hands

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Pokertracker not displaying HUD or Grabbing Hands

Postby awalczak » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:11 pm

Hi. For the past week or so, my poker tracker has not been grabbing hands and doesn't display a HUD. I have other friends that are having the same problem. Do we know when this will be fixed?
awalczak

Re: Pokertracker not displaying HUD or Grabbing Hands

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:48 am

That's not a known issue at this time so please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket so we can check your logs and follow up with you. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pmilanov » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:07 am

Any update on this? I am having the same issue.
pmilanov

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:04 am

There isn't any known issue at this time. Do you actually have an active Ignition Hand Grabber subscription? The OP did not and I don't see any purchase of PokerTracker 4 or the hand grabber linked to your account. I see another account that might be yours but there isn't an active hand grabber subscription there either so if that's the case you will need to renew your subscription.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pmilanov1 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:02 am

Hi, it looks like my subscription did expire. I just renewed and I restarted PT4 several times, but the hand grabber still isn't recognizing tables or saving hands. Does the hand grabber have to activated on your end? Thanks.
pmilanov1

Postby Spork » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:17 am

Hello, I just started encountering this issue. I was using someone elses' PT4 account for a long time and I eventually found out the grabber subscription expired. I was not going to renew it on an ancient shared account so I recovered my account (this one), subscribed to the grabber and cannot for the life of me get it to work. I've had no issues in the past, I've compared my configuration and settings to a friend who I literally set it up for him and it's working. I've done everything I can think of troubleshooting-wise up to and including uninstalling and reinstalling ignition and PT4 and making sure I have the latest versions of each.
Spork

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:02 am

pmilanov1 wrote:Hi, it looks like my subscription did expire. I just renewed and I restarted PT4 several times, but the hand grabber still isn't recognizing tables or saving hands. Does the hand grabber have to activated on your end? Thanks.

It should be automatic but there appears to be an issue. Please open a Support Ticket, let me know the ticket number and we'll get that fixed.
Spork wrote:Hello, I just started encountering this issue. I was using someone elses' PT4 account for a long time and I eventually found out the grabber subscription expired. I was not going to renew it on an ancient shared account so I recovered my account (this one), subscribed to the grabber and cannot for the life of me get it to work. I've had no issues in the past, I've compared my configuration and settings to a friend who I literally set it up for him and it's working. I've done everything I can think of troubleshooting-wise up to and including uninstalling and reinstalling ignition and PT4 and making sure I have the latest versions of each.

If you haven't changed the license used by PokerTracker 4 (check it via 'Help -> About) then you will need to follow the instructions here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby pmilanov1 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:13 pm

I just opened a support ticket: #T806883. Thanks.
pmilanov1

Postby pmilanov1 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:27 pm

It's working now, I just closed the support ticket. Thanks for your help.
pmilanov1

Postby Spork » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Spork wrote:Hello, I just started encountering this issue. I was using someone elses' PT4 account for a long time and I eventually found out the grabber subscription expired. I was not going to renew it on an ancient shared account so I recovered my account (this one), subscribed to the grabber and cannot for the life of me get it to work. I've had no issues in the past, I've compared my configuration and settings to a friend who I literally set it up for him and it's working. I've done everything I can think of troubleshooting-wise up to and including uninstalling and reinstalling ignition and PT4 and making sure I have the latest versions of each.

If you haven't changed the license used by PokerTracker 4 (check it via 'Help -> About) then you will need to follow the instructions here.[/quote]

Brilliant! This worked. Despite me being logged in under my new account my PT4 was still registered under the other person/old shared account. Now it's registered under me, the account I just purchased the grabber under and all looks good again. :) Closed my support ticket and happy to wake up to the solution, thanks!
Spork

Next

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber