tagging/finding hands ignition zone poker?

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

tagging/finding hands ignition zone poker?

Postby maha » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:25 pm

I want to tag hands for later, but with no HUD iggy zone I just screenshot the hand # and fetch it later. Problem is, I don't know how to search a hand #.

Does anyone know how to search for hand #?

or alternatively, does anyone know a better method for tagging hands in iggy zone?
maha

Re: tagging/finding hands ignition zone poker?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:07 am

If you have enabled the grabbing of Zone hands then you can tag a hand in the 'Play Poker' section by right-clicking on it.

To filter hands by hand number you can go to 'My Reports' and create a hand report. Next use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
#Hand ## = 'x'

where x is the hand number. You can enter the expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Re: tagging/finding hands ignition zone poker?

Postby maha » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:17 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you have enabled the grabbing of Zone hands then you can tag a hand in the 'Play Poker' section by right-clicking on it.

To filter hands by hand number you can go to 'My Reports' and create a hand report. Next use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
#Hand ## = 'x'

where x is the hand number. You can enter the expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.

Thanks you, that filter is exactly what I was looking for.
maha

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber