Upgraded to latest version, Problems with replayer

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Upgraded to latest version, Problems with replayer

Postby FutureInsights » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:32 pm

I am playing Zone exclusively now. but will transition to regular table when reach certain bankroll size.

Have had this program (Ignition hand grabber) since June 2019.

Now, the 6 max shows 9 handed, and your supported sites does not include Ignition, etc. I paid for the annual subscription to hand grabber, did you stop supporting? Also, how can I get 6 max tables to not show as 9 handed? Otherwise, want refund.
FutureInsights

Re: Upgraded to latest version, Problems with replayer

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:47 am

I cannot reproduce this issue when importing and replaying 6-max zone hands in the PokerTracker 4 replayer so please update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 if you haven't already done so. If that doesn't change anything turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket along with a screenshot and a sample of your hand histories. The support bundle is created via 'File -> Create Support Bundle' and your hand history files are archived to your 'Processed' folder which you can access via the 'File -> Open User Data Folder' option.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber