Hand Grabber full of bugs

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Hand Grabber full of bugs

Postby RelajadoFresco » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:36 pm

(sorry for my english)

I mean this is an unfinished product, eversince i have use this software the HUD is always messed up or not showing at all making it almost useless...
I have experienced that since the beta and now i am paying 40$ a year essentially for a hand importer in real time? And even that is doing it wrong like someone mentioned in another post sometimes big hands dont appear in the database... This is really frustrating.
RelajadoFresco

Re: Hand Grabber full of bugs

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:10 am

We have a known import error in the current PT4 version with hands where a player is recorded with a $0 stack having just bust out but is still at the table. That could be why you're seeing some hands missed. Once that is fixed in PT4 you will be able to import those missed hands. Please open a Support Ticket about that so that we can let you know when the fix is available.

If you have another problem please open a separate Support Ticket and describe the exact problem.
Attach a Guide: Creating a Support Bundle after you reproduce the problem, and include screenshots showing what is wrong.
WhiteRider

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber