Playing on Ignition using Parallel on Mac

Support for the Ignition, Bovada and Bodog Hand Grabber

Moderators: WhiteRider, Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Playing on Ignition using Parallel on Mac

Postby bicboi » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:35 pm

Hello,

First time posting, so please be easy with me. I am interested in purchasing the PT4 to play on Ignition (mostly 5/10/25 NL) on my mac. However, I know that the Ignition hand grabber does not work on OSX, but i was considering to download PT4 on a parallel platform to utilize windows on the mac. Can this work? I was planning on maybe getting the PT4 14 day trial to try it out on parallel on my mac. I wanted to confirm that the ignition hand grabber would work on parallel as well.

Thanks!
bicboi

Re: Playing on Ignition using Parallel on Mac

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:47 am

As long as you're running both PT4 and Ignition in Windows then it should work in Parallels. If it doesn't work please contact us via a Support Ticket and if we're not able to get it working for you then you'll be able to get a refund, so feel free to try it out.
WhiteRider

Postby Jmoney.17 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:52 pm

hello, did this ever work, i am trying to do the same however having problems with PostgreSQL
Jmoney.17

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:17 am

Are you running PokerTracker 4 and Ignition on Parallels? What problem are you having with PostgreSQL? Click your Windows Start button then type the following command:

services.msc 

and click on it when it appears. Do you see the PostgreSQL service in the list? Is it started, or can you start it? What is its 'Status' and 'Startup Type'?
Flag_Hippo

Postby jon.e.herring » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:23 am

Hello. Can someone please tell me if the hand grabber was made available for Mac? I'd rather not use parallel.

Thank you for your time,
Jon
jon.e.herring

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:38 am

Unfortunately the Ignition Hand Grabber is not available on macOS as this operating system prevents the techniques needed to retrieve the required data.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Ignition, Bovada, Bodog Hand Grabber