Notecaddy

NoteCaddy for PokerTracker 4. Information is power!

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators, NoteCaddy Moderators

Notecaddy

Postby Acesup811 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:18 pm

Hi i purchased the Notecaddy for a year. So i don't see the graphs where a player is strong or weak, or do i have to set it up? Second when i click on the square in the PT4, it says notecaddy trial, which i don't need, so what do i do? Any help is appreciated and thank you.
Acesup811

Re: Notecaddy

Postby nokaspokas » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Hello,

I hope you enjoy your subscription of Notecaddy. From your description you didn´t set up the correct HUD or did the initial set up of Notecaddy.

You should use a different HUD than the default one with Notecaddy.

Follow this quick setup guide to get you started: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... tart-guide

Let us know if you get stuck in any of those steps.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby Acesup811 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:44 am

Hi, and thank you for getting back to me. So is the Caddy used in conjunction with PT4? And before i see the graphs are you saying i have to setup Notecaddy first and than it will be used with PT$ and show the graph. Sorry just trying to get it to work the way i need it to.. Thanks so much
Acesup811

Postby nokaspokas » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:53 pm

Hello again,

Yes you are right. NC works with the database of hands created by PT4.

In order to set NC correctly the first time, it has to take notes on the current database hands history to write the notes it will display on the HUD. Make sure when finishing the install of a pack to allow enough time for all hands to be processed. The packs we suggest you install (NCE packs that come with the Notecaddy subscription) already come with very complete prebuilt HUDs ready to use. We just have to set the HUD we like the most as the pre-defined HUD to be used on all tables.

In order to better understand how to work with those HUDs, when installing a definitions pack it will create a folder on your desktop called "Notecaddy Coaching pack files". Inside there are some .pdf documents that describes all notes and badges used on those HUDs.

Let me know if there is any doubts you have or if you get stuck in any of the steps setting it up.

Best wishes,

nokaspokas
nokaspokas

Postby Acesup811 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:07 pm

Hi will try. But it gives directions mostly for HM2 and not PT$
Acesup811

Postby nokaspokas » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:49 pm

Hello,

Its true sometimes the example is done in HM2. NC as an app is mostly identical in both versions, the steps required to do are identical as well. Even when changing the active HUD and we have to use PT4, the concept is the same. HUD icon or the HUD profiles option.

Let me know if you get stuck or have any doubts.

nokaspokas.
nokaspokas

Return to NoteCaddy