I want my TableNinja suscription cancelled asap

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

I want my TableNinja suscription cancelled asap

Postby nacal88 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:35 am

I am being billed 20 dollars a month for something i know i DID NOT choose. I want a refund for the two month i was billed this and an immediate cancellation. I am honestly beyond pissed because i know for a fact i checked like four times my options and i never ever choose tableninja.
Dollars are VERY expensive where i live, i make little with hard work and i can't believe you guys fooled me like this. I need this cancelled asap and then a refund. It is crazy and unfair to pay for something i did not use and did not choose.
nacal88

Re: I want my TableNinja suscription cancelled asap

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:21 pm

The Table Ninja II subscription is clearly marked at purchase time as a free trial that you opt into and you can test the opt-in procedure by visiting the PokerTracker 4 purchase page again. The support ticket you also opened on this topic has been replied to and forwarded to the sales department.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nacal88 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:07 pm

It was resolved very quickly. I appreciate that. Sorry for being jumpy, but i have seen many scams before, glad to know you guys are not like that. Best regards.
nacal88

Postby muckthefold » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:29 am

Senza il mio permesso mi hanno tolto dalla mia postepay più di 115 euro per un prodotto che non ho mai utilizzato!!
Inoltre non c’è nessuno che risponde in italiano e sto cercando di richiedere il rimborso, ed inoltre sto anche provando a dire che non do il mio consenso a togliermi soldi dalla mia postepay.
Vorrei essere contattato da qualche operatore italiano per risolvere il problema.
muckthefold

Postby udbrky » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:51 pm

muckthefold wrote:Senza il mio permesso mi hanno tolto dalla mia postepay più di 115 euro per un prodotto che non ho mai utilizzato!!
Inoltre non c’è nessuno che risponde in italiano e sto cercando di richiedere il rimborso, ed inoltre sto anche provando a dire che non do il mio consenso a togliermi soldi dalla mia postepay.
Vorrei essere contattato da qualche operatore italiano per risolvere il problema.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.pokertracker.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

We cannot deal with this on the forum.
udbrky

Return to TableNinja II