Table Ninja works on 1 PC but not the other

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Table Ninja works on 1 PC but not the other

Postby JasonTPT » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Hi,

So I have 2 pcs that I am trying to use table ninja 2 on. Now both pcs are almost identical. Just 1 is bigger, has more ram and an additional hard drive. So now onto the issue.

So the big computer with more ram has no problems table ninja works perfectly. Though it is the only program I'm using.

On the small computer I have both poker tracker 4 and table ninja. Now I got poker tracker working and everything after some tweaking but table ninja is the problem.

It doesnt work on the small computer it wont manage the tables like it does on the big computer. The settings are all the same but table ninja never worked on the small computer from the start. Any ideas on how I can get it working on the small computer? The small one is my brothers so he wants his working.

We are both on trial edition but I dont think that should make a difference.
JasonTPT

Re: Table Ninja works on 1 PC but not the other

Postby udbrky » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:05 am

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. 
Then send a copy of that ZIP file.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. 
Please follow these instructions to take a screenshot: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screensho ... ft-Windows
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the ticket.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.pokertracker.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
udbrky

Return to TableNinja II