Partypoker default settings

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Partypoker default settings

Postby leetnewb » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:52 pm

I am currently having issues on Party as my hotkeys aren't working. My TN2 is giving me a pop, saying that for it to work properly on Party, the program is saying I should set my custom bet buttons to default from my Party client.

I am wondering what are the default settings as I can't reset them from my client to the ones I had when I first downloaded it. So simple question, how does the bet button options look on partypokent client by default?
leetnewb

Re: Partypoker default settings

Postby udbrky » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:23 am

We are looking into issues with Party Poker. I do not have an ETA.
udbrky

Postby Dutchraise72 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 pm

So when the issues with tn2 on party poker will finally fixed?

By what company is TN2 owned. Because on the Holdem manager forum the don't even reply any more to TN2 treads

see this topic

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/showth ... p?t=539079
Dutchraise72

Postby udbrky » Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 am

I forwarded this along to the developers. We do not have an ETA.
udbrky

Postby Dutchraise72 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:33 pm

You know that its really sick that it is taken so long now. We pay $150 a year for all sites not only Pokerstars. I recently sitch back to Partypoker only. Please can some speed this up!!

And also why is nobody responding any more on the the TN2 Holdem manager forum? Pokertracker and Holdem manager are Partners for TN2 Right? It really seems like TN2 is dead. There are no updates and new futures for more then 8 months now.

Sounds Fishy to me.
Dutchraise72

Postby udbrky » Sun May 26, 2019 12:52 am

Dutchraise72 wrote:You know that its really sick that it is taken so long now. We pay $150 a year for all sites not only Pokerstars. I recently sitch back to Partypoker only. Please can some speed this up!!

And also why is nobody responding any more on the the TN2 Holdem manager forum? Pokertracker and Holdem manager are Partners for TN2 Right? It really seems like TN2 is dead. There are no updates and new futures for more then 8 months now.

Sounds Fishy to me.

In that thread, the support said that there was no ETA or update. It's really hard to provide an update when there is none. We also are waiting to see what their new rules next month will be.
udbrky

Return to TableNinja II