Send numbers and enter key to bet box

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Send numbers and enter key to bet box

Postby buttsexisaight » Fri May 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Hello,
when I type in numbers while the table is active the numbers are sent to the chat box instead of the bet box. I have this problem on several sites. Also even when I type in a number, I cannot do the bet by pressing the enter key.
buttsexisaight

Re: Send numbers and enter key to bet box

Postby Denise29 » Sat May 02, 2015 3:30 pm

buttsexisaight wrote:Hello,
when I type in numbers while the table is active the numbers are sent to the chat box instead of the bet box. I have this problem on several sites. Also even when I type in a number, I cannot do the bet by pressing the enter key.

Hi,

Firstly i am guessing you have send numpad to bet box enabled? and you are using the digits on the numpad and not at the top of the letters on the keyboard? In this case we would need the log files, Please create a ticket and send us your log files.

In regards to the enter problem go to table control > Popup > advanced > Disable "Eat Enter key at active table when it is your turn"

Regards
Denise
Denise29

Postby buttsexisaight » Sun May 03, 2015 12:55 am

Hello,
Tried both, send numpad to bet box on and off. My keyboard does not have a numpad however... Only the numbers above the letters.
buttsexisaight

Postby Denise29 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 am

buttsexisaight wrote:Hello,
Tried both, send numpad to bet box on and off. My keyboard does not have a numpad however... Only the numbers above the letters.

Hi,

In that case you need to click on the bet box then type in the numbers, the send numpad to bet box only works if you have Numpad.

Regards
Denise
Ninja Support
Denise29

Postby buttsexisaight » Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Ok,
on to the next problem:

I play tournaments stacked over several Softwares simultaneously. When I play on Titan Poker, tables keep blinking, I cannot even press any buttons properly anymore, because each another table keeps popping up every second (less than a second actually). Every table change is a major drama...

I have followed all the instructions for iPoker. Also in the iPoker Software I have disabled "Take focus from apllications" and "Take focus from other tables", but it is still the same.

I just tried playing on Titan poker only and I have the same problem
buttsexisaight

Postby Denise29 » Wed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

buttsexisaight wrote:Ok,
on to the next problem:

I play tournaments stacked over several Softwares simultaneously. When I play on Titan Poker, tables keep blinking, I cannot even press any buttons properly anymore, because each another table keeps popping up every second (less than a second actually). Every table change is a major drama...

I have followed all the instructions for iPoker. Also in the iPoker Software I have disabled "Take focus from apllications" and "Take focus from other tables", but it is still the same.

I just tried playing on Titan poker only and I have the same problem

Hi,

I assume this issue is only when Ipoker is open? Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/genera ... enshot.htm Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II