Change TN2 Licence code

The next generation of effortlessly playing multiple tables

Moderators: Flag_Hippo, Moderators

Change TN2 Licence code

Postby xsAir » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:00 am

Hello,

I had a TN2 PS only license from Holdem Manager and now I purchased an all sites PT4 license. How can I delete my TN2 key so that I can input my new one?

Thanks
xsAir

Re: Change TN2 Licence code

Postby xsAir » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:50 am

I managed to get the activation screen by changing my clock settings and putting them back.

When I enter my newly purchased (one year sub purchased today) TN2 key I get the error:

Your license/free trial has expired. Please buy a license in order to continue using TableNinja II.
Activate License
The license code you entered is not valid
If you've already purchased TableNinja II, please enter your license code:
This trial expired on 2013-09-09 01:12:52
In order to use TableNinja II, you need to do it as an HM customer, or as a PT customer. If you don't already have an HM account, create one in just a few seconds!
xsAir

Re: Change TN2 Licence code

Postby Denise29 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:05 am

xsAir wrote:I managed to get the activation screen by changing my clock settings and putting them back.

When I enter my newly purchased (one year sub purchased today) TN2 key I get the error:

Your license/free trial has expired. Please buy a license in order to continue using TableNinja II.
Activate License
The license code you entered is not valid
If you've already purchased TableNinja II, please enter your license code:
This trial expired on 2013-09-09 01:12:52
In order to use TableNinja II, you need to do it as an HM customer, or as a PT customer. If you don't already have an HM account, create one in just a few seconds!

Hi,

Can you please send me the following file "Tableninja.v2.Licensing.log" this file is located in the following location - C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\TableNinja.v2

Also send us a screenshot of the error you get.

Please see this FAQ on how to attach files to a ticket - http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/view ... 64#p121479

This issue may have being caused because you changed your computer clock but by sending the log file we will be able to determine this and get it fixed for you asap.

Denise
Denise29

Return to TableNinja II