Import Hand history

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Import Hand history

Postby bogus9000 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:51 am

Hello! I bought PT4

Prompt, i can not to import hand history from pokerstars (PT4 / Pokerstars / Mac os):

Screenshots:
https://yadi.sk/i/o6aolwLF3VmGUb
https://yadi.sk/i/YG-mg1ux3VmKTQ

In the settings there are such paths to the folders:
/ Users / ### / Library / Application Support / Pokerstars / HandHistory
/ Users / ### / Library / Application Support / Pokerstars / TournSummary
(user name in English)
---
For example, Poker Copilot has no problems with this, everything works
bogus9000

Re: Import Hand history

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat May 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Is the option to 'Save My Hand History' enabled in PokerStars (Settings -> Playing History -> Hand History)? Is PokerTracker 4 configured to import from that folder (Configure -> Sites & Import Options -> Site Configuration -> PokerStars)?

PokerStars Configuration Guide

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Postby bogus9000 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:57 pm

I seem to have solved the problem, although I feel that in the future there is still some new problem waiting for me.. The bottom line is that before I bought the license, I deleted the trial software along with PostgreSQL, and then reinstalled them. And maybe because of this, I do not know, but the poker tracker has deleted all the files with the history of the hands from the corresponding folders. I saw somewhere that also someone had a poker tracker that deleted history. Because of my bad English I did not understand why he does it.

Fortunately, I found how to download my story from Poker Copilot. Also do not like that HUD some kind of buggy, blinks constantly, pokerstars brakes, although only one window is launched and 16 gb of operative memory. But I think I'll figure it out in the settings. The main thing now is not to lose the story)
bogus9000

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 am

bogus9000 wrote:The bottom line is that before I bought the license, I deleted the trial software along with PostgreSQL, and then reinstalled them. And maybe because of this, I do not know, but the poker tracker has deleted all the files with the history of the hands from the corresponding folders.

All you need to do after purchasing a license is enter the registration code and then you can continue to use PokerTracker 4 with all the data you accumulated during the trial however by reinstalling things you can end up losing your database. Any hands that are auto imported by PokerTracker 4 get moved here by default so you can reimport your hands:

\Users\SOME_NAME\Documents\PokerTracker\Processed

You can also request hands again from PokerStars if needed.

bogus9000 wrote:Also do not like that HUD some kind of buggy, blinks constantly

Due to the way that OSX works we can't have the HUD refresh automatically immediately that the table comes in front of it so we have to find a balance between making the HUD refresh faster while not spending so much time checking for it that it slows everything else down.
Flag_Hippo

Postby thetruth153 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:15 pm

HI!!
I have installed PT4 today.
I have been without playing 1 year more or less.
When I try to import hand storie from the sites he only take a few hands. (Pokerstars any of them)
Is it possible to have all these hands available?
thetruth153

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:18 pm

For PokerTracker 4 to import all of your PokerStars hands then everything must be setup correctly - see this guide:

PokerStars Configuration Guide

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' in PokerTracker 4 and you should see all of your hands being imported as you play them.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS