PT4 Does not recognize Winamax

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Does not recognize Winamax

Postby jeannoel007 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:54 pm

hello,

I am on iMac el capitan and I just opened an account on winamax but when I run my PT4 it does not display my HUD and when I look at my PT4 I go to "configure / sites & imports options / winamax" Has a message in red that says "winamax does not fit to be installed" and when I click on "auto detect its displays the same answer while winamax launches with perfection
jeannoel007

Re: PT4 Does not recognize Winamax

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 am

Is your Winamax.app located in your Applications folder when you view it in finder? If not, please move it there. If your Winamax install still isn't detected then you can manually configure your hand history folder using 'Add' instead of 'Auto Detect'. We also have a guide for getting things setup with Winamax here. PokerTracker 4 only supports English so both hand histories and poker table graphics such as the "Fold" button all need to be in English. Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking "Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing" and after taking a seat you should see your hands being imported.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jeannoel007 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:19 pm

hello,

1 sorry for the second post I post the same because I find more the first post

Thank you for your help I followed the instructions and now its walking well, I get recovered all my hands, I am in the right place, my HUD is displayed on the Cashe-game, espresso tournament, next faith I Would look at the assistance of coniguration.
Thanks for help to carry
jeannoel007

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:12 am

So everything is OK now or is there anything else you need assistance with?
Flag_Hippo

Postby jeannoel007 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:39 am

no it's ok now thank you so much
jeannoel007

Postby Thonbeurre » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:41 pm

Hello,
I have the same problem, I looked into what you said could be done wrong but everything seems right, and I still have 'Winamax does not appear to be installed'.
Thonbeurre

Return to PT4 for macOS