Page 1 of 1

I can't display the HUD on mtt tables .es

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:45 pm
by Harnaz
Hi folks,

I can't display the hud when i'm playing mtt's on pokerstars.es

However, the hud works perfectly on zoom tables. I can't fix the problem. I'v tried to change the folder where the hands are saved in the same folder where I save the hands from cash but it didn't work :(

What can I do? :(

Thanks in advantge!

Re: I can't display the HUD on mtt tables .es

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:39 pm
by kraada
Make sure PokerStars is set to play in English - setting it to play in another language (like Spanish) can cause the Hud to not appear for tournament tables.

Re: I can't display the HUD on mtt tables .es

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 pm
by Harnaz
kraada wrote:Make sure PokerStars is set to play in English - setting it to play in another language (like Spanish) can cause the Hud to not appear for tournament tables.


Oh boy, my fault!

Thanks for the quick answer!!!