A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by Harnaz » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:45 pm
Hi folks,
I can't display the hud when i'm playing mtt's on pokerstars.es
However, the hud works perfectly on zoom tables. I can't fix the problem. I'v tried to change the folder where the hands are saved in the same folder where I save the hands from cash but it didn't work :(
What can I do? :(
Thanks in advantge!
-
Harnaz
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:50 pm
by kraada » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:39 pm
Make sure PokerStars is set to play in English - setting it to play in another language (like Spanish) can cause the Hud to not appear for tournament tables.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
by Harnaz » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 pm
kraada wrote:Make sure PokerStars is set to play in English - setting it to play in another language (like Spanish) can cause the Hud to not appear for tournament tables.
Oh boy, my fault!
Thanks for the quick answer!!!
-
Harnaz
-
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:50 pm
Return to PT4 for macOS
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest