PT4 team will dissapear soon ?

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 team will dissapear soon ?

Postby soren quist » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:04 pm

This soft is so bad i wish PT4 team will dissapear soon coz poker is already enough frustrating we dont dont need an horrible buggy sh*** soft like PT4 !

Today i try to review all my hand of the day in a report in the replayer, my computer start to freeze totally and never gave me any more than a hand every mn..... you cant be serious with this soft.... ONLY ONE SOFT CREATES SUCH A FREEZE ON MY COMPUTER AND THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY PT4 SCAM SOFTWARE !!!!

Wish you all go bankrupt soon not less.
soren quist

Re: PT4 team will dissapear soon ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:53 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you need to reply on this topic again reply to your existing support ticket and report your problem so we can investigate.

This is my reply from the thread you opened last month. I have checked your email address in our support system and I do not see a reply from you with your log file. This is not a widespread issue so until you send us your log file we cannot investigate the trouble you are having. While we have zero issue with you stating your grievances as long as they are civil and constructive if this continues your posts may be edited and/or potentially ignored by support staff so that we can better spend our time supporting other customers questions who are willing to work with us in a civil and respectful manner.
Flag_Hippo

Postby soren quist » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 pm

What you say is correct.

I try MANY times to send log whith your sh... interface but each time i failed coz your sh.. interface could not handle my log files which was "too heavy" for your sh... system. (too heavy for your system mean above 2megas.... fnk joke)

So after many try i decide to stop trying to deal with your mess.

I wish your soft and your company will go bankrupcy soon or later. i really do because this is what mediocre company deserve.
soren quist

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 pm

We expect civility on these forums.
kraada

Postby soren quist » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Yeah im agree with you.
Civility is something crucial.
Thats why you should begin to ask you guys at PT how come someone like me can commit by using such extreme words and be so angry like i am about against your company.
soren quist

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:38 am

If you restart PT4 then reproduce the problem and compress your log you should be able to attach it to a ticket. If it's still too big then please open a ticket anyway and we'll give you directions how to get the logs to us.
WhiteRider

Postby 2KeepClam » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Sorry. Miss a topic. Remove message to my own angry topic.
2KeepClam

Return to PT4 for macOS