Session reboot since El Capitan

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Session reboot since El Capitan

Postby Florian87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi,

after getting the update El Capitan on my Mac, I ve started my session as usual on Pokerstars, but while using PT4 (after clicking Get hands while playing) during the session, after around 1min the entire Mac session reboots, closing all apps. This is as you guess very annoying since I have to restart everything every minute.

I ve tried to play my usual session without using PT4 and it works as usual, so that's something which has to do with PT4 (I ve downloaded the latest update).

Thanks for the help.
Florian87

Re: Session reboot since El Capitan

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Have you been running PT4 with logging? If we could get a log file showing what was happening that would be a big help.
kraada

Postby Florian87 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Here are the two log files I found on the main PT4 folder. Hope those are the ones needed.
Attachments
Archive.zip
(6.56 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Florian87

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 am

That log appears to show PT4 shutting down normally, like it was told to close, and I can't see anything to indicate a problem in PT4 there. I haven't seen anyone else report this type of behaviour and I haven't seen it myself.

If you continue to have problems please open a Support Ticket so that we can look into this in more detail with you.
WhiteRider

Postby Florian87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:53 am

It's still happening, funny thing is Pokerstars is the only site where I get this problem. I ve written a support ticket, hopefully we can find a solution because this is pretty annoying.
Florian87

Postby Florian87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 pm

I noticed a new problem, once more only occuring on real money pokerstars tables : while reviewing my session, the hud in the replay isn't working fine : color code is partly off (but still on in the HUD profiles), and the popup groups are unactive when clicking on them.

Everything is working fine when playing Play money on pokerstars, or real money on Winamax.

Any chance the hand histories have something inside creating a bug during the import ? (there was no error message in the import status).
Florian87

Postby kraada » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm not certain - do send us a log file showing what is going on and we can investigate more effectively for you then.
kraada

Postby Florian87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:35 pm

I have sent a support ticket with the log files, but haven't got any answer yet since 2 days.
Florian87

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:39 am

Your ticket is in the right place, but please be aware that we normally answer tickets in time order so if you reply to your own ticket it can move it back down the queue. I would expect you to get a reply today - sorry for the delay.
WhiteRider

Return to PT4 for macOS