Unable to use on Mac

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Unable to use on Mac

Postby alan1983 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Good evening,

I downloaded the Poker Tracker 4 application on my MacBook Air, but I have been unable to open the application. Please note, I am trying to do the Holdem 14 day trial.

My system is up to date with the latest update.

I click on the Poker Tracker and the app opens, giving me the choice to enter registration code or continue my trial. When I click continue trial, the Poker Tracker screen disappears but the application is still running (black dot below the app in the task bar). After a minute or so, I receive a message telling me to allow the app access (through the accessibility option). When I do this, I follow the same process, but rather than ask me to give the app permission, nothing happens and the app stops running. I have followed the advice of removing the app from the accessibility option, but this just causes the app to ask me to do this again.

Any help you could offer would be great!
alan1983

Re: Unable to use on Mac

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:26 am

alan1983 wrote:I have followed the advice of removing the app from the accessibility option, but this just causes the app to ask me to do this again.

That's what should happen. When PokerTracker 4 asks again to re-enable the permission please do so and that should fix the issue of it not starting. If that doesn't change anything please press/hold the 'Alt/Option' key while starting PokerTracker 4 to enable logging, reproduce the issue and then attach your log file to a Support Ticket:

\Users\{Mac Login}\Library\Application Support\PokerTracker 4\Logs\PokerTracker4.log
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS