PT4 Net Won Statistic wrong

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Net Won Statistic wrong

Postby KingOfTerps » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:13 am

ive just been getting into taking poker seriously so i purchased poker tracker solely to track my wins and losses

numerous times i noticed the stats were wrong, and just thought i had something configured wrong, but yesterday took some time looking into it and poker track is definately wrong

Friday my Account balance was 0 , i added £30 and finished the day with £100

if i check pokertracker it shows a loss of £11, which is 100% incorrect

yesterday i finished the day with £125 up from £100 and it shows i lost -£62

the issue is 100% caused by bounty tournments not calculating winnings correctly

i can find numerous thread of users reporting this but it seems PT4 staff never fix it

ill be asking for a refund unless this is fixed
KingOfTerps

Re: PT4 Net Won Statistic wrong

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:21 pm

KingOfTerps wrote:the issue is 100% caused by bounty tournments not calculating winnings correctly

i can find numerous thread of users reporting this but it seems PT4 staff never fix it

On what poker site? Not every site provides detailed bounty/results information in their hand history/tournament summary files so in those cases that information will need to be manually updated in PokerTracker 4:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

If that information is included in your files or you are not sure then you can attach your examples to a Support Ticket. Also if you are playing on PokerStars then they have stopped including some bounty information in their hand history files so that data would no longer available to PokerTracker 4 and that is something PokerStars will need to address for PokerTracker 4 to import bounty information again.
Flag_Hippo

Return to PT4 for macOS