PokerStars Satellite Ticket Wins Not Being Reported

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerStars Satellite Ticket Wins Not Being Reported

Postby nagster99 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:56 pm

It looks like my wins in tickets are not being properly tracked. Likely because PokerStars does not report them correctly.

I came in second in a Satelite Sng. The prize that I won by coming in second was a $20 ticket (the buy-in was $1.50).

However, PT4 list my C Net Winnings at $2.50. I believe this is because PokerStars lists the tournament as having a $ prize pool that does not include the tickets.

Can I manually change my winnings somehow?

I am mainly playing satellites right now and am also looking for a solution going forward.

Thanks!

Ryan
nagster99

Re: PokerStars Satellite Ticket Wins Not Being Reported

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:24 am

nagster99 wrote:Can I manually change my winnings somehow?

See this guide:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually
nagster99 wrote:I am mainly playing satellites right now and am also looking for a solution going forward.

The value of the ticket/target tournament isn't always specified in a poker sites tournament history files so in those cases you will need to manually update your results in PokerTracker 4. If that information is included in your files or you are not sure then you can attach your examples to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: PokerStars Satellite Ticket Wins Not Being Reported

Postby nagster99 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:09 am

Thanks. Very easy. Previously, I kept clicking around but did not realize that on Mac, I could do CONTROL Click to get the tournament editing menu.
nagster99

Return to PT4 for macOS