NoteTracker rule using built-in EP/MP position definitions

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NoteTracker rule using built-in EP/MP position definitions

Postby Dr_Freeze » Mon May 04, 2020 9:57 am

Hi,
I would like to create a NoteTracker rule that shows the raise-first-in cardrange of opponents by position for a 9-handed full ring table. What I can't seem to figure out is how to build the rule to use the built-in Pokertracker definitions of EP and MP (the remainder of the positions are straightforward... Button is 0, CO is 1, BB is 8 and SB is 9). However, EP and MP would vary based on the number of players dealt into the hand, so the numbering system is more tricky to use in defining those positions.

Pokertracker obviously has built-in definitions for EP and MP that it uses in reporting results by position (https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4 ... in-reports), so can anyone tell me how to implement those built-in definitions in a NoteTracker rule?
Thanks!
Dr_Freeze

Re: NoteTracker rule using built-in EP/MP position definitio

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon May 04, 2020 11:08 am

To do that within a single definition you would need to create the relevant filters (Number Of Players and Position) and then group them accordingly:

Guide: Grouping Filters

so for EP this would be:

((Players Dealt Into Hand Between 6 and 6) AND (Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 3)) OR ((Players Dealt Into Hand Between 7 and 7) AND (Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 4)) OR ((Players Dealt Into Hand Between 8 and 8) AND (Position of Active Player Position of Selected Between 4 and 5)) OR ((Players Dealt Into Hand Between 9 and 10) AND (Position of Active Player Position of Selected Between 5 and 7))
Flag_Hippo

Re: NoteTracker rule using built-in EP/MP position definitio

Postby Dr_Freeze » Mon May 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Thanks. It's a little complicated, but I guess I only have to set it up once.
Dr_Freeze

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker