note tracker zoom

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

note tracker zoom

Postby Suboptimal88 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:29 am

does note tracker see the end of hands despite i fast fold? or do i have to see the whole hand to take a note?
Suboptimal88

Re: note tracker zoom

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:37 am

NoteTracker will continue to take notes on hands you fast fold from the hand histories PokerStars writes to your computer after those hands are completed. Therefore you do not need to "see" the whole hand yourself for NoteTracker to take a note.

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Postby Suboptimal88 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:16 pm

just a random question , the raised any 4 bet filter means that we raise a 4 bet or that we make a 4 bet ourselves?
Suboptimal88

Postby Suboptimal88 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:44 pm

sorry for double post , one more question , if i choose NOT select flush draw , does it not select backdoor flush draws aswell?
Suboptimal88

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Suboptimal88 wrote:just a random question , the raised any 4 bet filter means that we raise a 4 bet or that we make a 4 bet ourselves?

If you are referring to "More Filters -> Actions and Opportunities -> Preflop -> Preflop Raises -> Any 4Bet" then this will filter hands where you 4Bet.

Suboptimal88 wrote:sorry for double post , one more question , if i choose NOT select flush draw , does it not select backdoor flush draws aswell?

This will not filter out backdoor flush draws for which there is a separate filter you can use if required.

"More Filters -> Hand Values -> Flush Draws -> Other Flush Draw Options -> Backdoor Flush Draw".

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Postby Suboptimal88 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:04 pm

I made a note about when a player reraise flop and follow up with a bet on the next street , i used 2bet flop and continuation bet turn , is the continuation bet correct? i mean the follow up is always considered cbet? or should i use other type of bet?

Also is it possible to auto colour a player who makes a certain move with notetracker?
Suboptimal88

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm

A player can only CBet the turn if they CBet the flop also so that would not work in this case. You can search and view descriptions/definitions for all PokerTracker 4 stats on the "Details" tab via the "Configure -> Statistics" menu item in PokerTracker 4.

For your second query this is not currently possible. Some additional functionality may be added in future to NoteTracker however I do not know exactly what those features may be or when they might become available.

- Rob
Flag_Hippo

Postby Suboptimal88 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 am

stat say this about cbet: *Percentage of the time that a player bet the river given that he had a chance to do so and he was the last preflop raiser and bet the flop and turn*

which means my note is correct , if we 2bet the flop and villain calls then we are the last preflop raiser arent we? just in case if im wrong , if i donk the turn then lead on river , how do you call my river bet?
Suboptimal88

Postby Suboptimal88 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:13 am

One more question , is there a way to convert cash notes to tournament ones?
Suboptimal88

Postby kraada » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:56 am

If a player who made a cbet ever faces a raise and does not reraise that breaks the cbet chain. In that case there are no longer special terms for the bets on later streets (they're just bets).

There is no way to convert a cash to tournament note at this time.
kraada

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker