NoteTracker - Specify open spots?

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

NoteTracker - Specify open spots?

Postby Viegaard » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:21 pm

I have this auto note:

[P] Opened all-in from UTG to the hijack (Eff. Stacks: BB between 5 and 15) with {22,A9s,KJs+,Q4s,AQo,ATo,KJo} (8)

Is it possible for it to be more specific? Like note all-in from all individual spots?
Viegaard

Re: NoteTracker - Specify open spots?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:10 pm

Viegaard wrote:Like note all-in from all individual spots?

I don't know what you want here - an individual 'spot' could mean many different things. Please give a more specific example and it would help to include the specifics of the existing filter/definition you are using and not just the text output. This way I will know exactly what you are currently using and how it can be edited to account for different 'spots'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Viegaard wrote:Like note all-in from all individual spots?

I don't know what you want here - an individual 'spot' could mean many different things. Please give a more specific example and it would help to include the specifics of the existing filter/definition you are using and not just the text output. This way I will know exactly what you are currently using and how it can be edited to account for different 'spots'.

So the autotracker tells me he shoved all-in (first in) from all postiions from UTG -> Hijack. Can the auto notes be set so they are more specific? Like mentioning his shoves from UTG, UTG+1 etc?
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:19 pm

That's going to depend somewhat on the tables you play but using 'Hand Details -> Player Position' you can only specify a seat number:

Guide: Seating In Reports

and what is UTG will vary depending on the number of players dealt into a hand so if you wanted to cover every possible combination you would need a grouped filter to achieve that:

Guide: Grouping Filters

so UTG would be like this:

((Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 7) AND (Players Dealt Into Hand Between 10 and 10)) OR ((Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 6) AND (Players Dealt Into Hand Between 9 and 9)).....and so on.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:08 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:That's going to depend somewhat on the tables you play but using 'Hand Details -> Player Position' you can only specify a seat number:

Guide: Seating In Reports

and what is UTG will vary depending on the number of players dealt into a hand so if you wanted to cover every possible combination you would need a grouped filter to achieve that:

Guide: Grouping Filters

so UTG would be like this:

((Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 7) AND (Players Dealt Into Hand Between 10 and 10)) OR ((Position of Active Player Position of Selected Exactly 6) AND (Players Dealt Into Hand Between 9 and 9))[b].....and so on.

Gotcha. It's just knowing the following: [P] Opened all-in from UTG to the hijack (Eff. Stacks: BB between 5 and 15) with {22,A9s,KJs+,Q4s,AQo,ATo,KJo} (8)

Means he could open all-in ATo anywhere from UTG to Hijack. Thats a lot of ground to cover :d Im still new in terms of actually studying poker. But there is a huge difference between knowing he will shove a hand from UTG vs Hijack no?
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:00 am

Viegaard wrote:But there is a huge difference between knowing he will shove a hand from UTG vs Hijack no?

Potentially yes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:22 am

Dont wanna create another post and flood the forums more than needed :d Is it possible to remove single notes from the auto notes in Notetracker?
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:03 pm

Viegaard wrote:Is it possible to remove single notes from the auto notes in Notetracker?

If you want to delete a single NoteTracker definition you can select it in the NoteTracker Edit tab and press the 'Delete' button. Bear in mind this will not delete the notes in the database that have already been taken so to remove those you will need to purge and reprocess your NoteTracker notes after deleting the definition.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Viegaard » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:08 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Viegaard wrote:Is it possible to remove single notes from the auto notes in Notetracker?

If you want to delete a single NoteTracker definition you can select it in the NoteTracker Edit tab and press the 'Delete' button. Bear in mind this will not delete the notes in the database that have already been taken so to remove those you will need to purge and reprocess your NoteTracker notes after deleting the definition.

I phrased it poorly.

If I have say 5 Notetracker autonotes on FlOpKilLA24, can I manually remove a single auto note on that player?
Viegaard

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:54 am

It's not possible to edit NoteTracker notes that have already been taken from within PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker