notetracker CO Called any 5Bet Range

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

notetracker CO Called any 5Bet Range

Postby sgftymkgg » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:03 am

Why is this wrong?
I think it's correct, but it's not tested correctly
How to correct it?
thank you
Attachments
{F~0U1ZMB9PZBN)ANO)5%@V.png
sgftymkgg

Re: notetracker CO Called any 5Bet Range

Postby sgftymkgg » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 am

Attachments
(N~O)CD_MIO%FZ$DFRMYYSP.png
sgftymkgg

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:18 pm

This filter is working fine for me. Can you please explain in specific detail what you mean when you say "it's not tested correctly". If you have a hand that isn't counted that you think should be (or vice versa) then please attach it here or privately in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sgftymkgg » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:09 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:This filter is working fine for me. Can you please explain in specific detail what you mean when you say "it's not tested correctly". If you have a hand that isn't counted that you think should be (or vice versa) then please attach it here or privately in a Support Ticket.

I cleared and created a new autonote, but this hand did not record the CO CALL 5BET RANGE
I don't know what went wrong
Attachments
JZM8A`0SV4V0}Z}LM}}XD$H.png
sgftymkgg

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:30 am

If the hand was played before you created the note definition then you will need to purge and reprocess your NoteTracker notes. If that's not the problem then please attach the relevant hand history file to a Support Ticket along with your exported note definition and a link to this thread. If you're not sure which file it is then just compress the hand histories from the entire session/day and attach them all.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sgftymkgg » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:50 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If the hand was played before you created the note definition then you will need to purge and reprocess your NoteTracker notes. If that's not the problem then please attach the relevant hand history file to a Support Ticket along with your exported note definition and a link to this thread. If you're not sure which file it is then just compress the hand histories from the entire session/day and attach them all.

I can't find the hand history file. It may have been deleted

Is the deleted reply useful?
sgftymkgg

Postby sgftymkgg » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:54 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If the hand was played before you created the note definition then you will need to purge and reprocess your NoteTracker notes. If that's not the problem then please attach the relevant hand history file to a Support Ticket along with your exported note definition and a link to this thread. If you're not sure which file it is then just compress the hand histories from the entire session/day and attach them all.

I have purge and reprocess NoteTracker notes many times
Maybe I made a mistake, but I can't figure it out
sgftymkgg

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:00 am

I sent you a personal message about that. I didn't ask for the hand here so I deleted it. Please follow my instructions and open a ticket with the hand history, your exported note definition and a link to this thread:

Flag_Hippo wrote:If that's not the problem then please attach the relevant hand history file to a Support Ticket along with your exported note definition and a link to this thread. If you're not sure which file it is then just compress the hand histories from the entire session/day and attach them all.

Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sgftymkgg » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:22 am

I have submitted it
sgftymkgg

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker