List of players

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

List of players

Postby Mallaina » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:49 am

I have created a view in postgrees with player names, my intention is when creating a report in PT4 from All player report to be able to filter data of the players of the view or non-players of the view.
My view is called playerlist_table and it has 3 fields extracted from the player table ---> id_player, player_name, id_site.
The thing is, I get stuck in the advanced filters,
# _PlayerName # Like playerlist_table.player_name and nothing
yes i have seen if i use this line
# _PlayerName # Like '% u%'
I filter the players that contain a 'U'
but I want it to filter the gamers contained in the view.

Thank you
Mallaina

Re: List of players

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Mallaina wrote:I have created a view in postgrees with player names, my intention is when creating a report in PT4 from All player report to be able to filter data of the players of the view or non-players of the view.
My view is called playerlist_table and it has 3 fields extracted from the player table ---> id_player, player_name, id_site.
The thing is, I get stuck in the advanced filters,
# _PlayerName # Like playerlist_table.player_name and nothing
yes i have seen if i use this line
# _PlayerName # Like '% u%'
I filter the players that contain a 'U'
but I want it to filter the gamers contained in the view.

Sorry but I don't know what you are trying explain here and querying the database outside of PokerTracker 4 in PGAdmin or another tool is beyond the scope of the support I can provide.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mallaina » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:31 pm

what I want is to create a report in PT4, where I can, for example, see with which hand they open in SB 20BBs stack, a specific group of players.
With the all player report and selected holecards and other simple filters, I get most of it, but I get stuck selecting a group of niks.

I thought that creating a custom view in pgadmin, and then relating within the player report, filter the niks that I previously placed in my custom view.
But maybe there is another method.

I write this message in Spanish and automatically translate google traslator
Mallaina

Postby Mallaina » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:49 pm

I did it with the following code
str_player_name In ('nick1', 'nick2', 'nick (n)')
But I thought I could relate it to a materialized view where I previously created the list
Mallaina

Postby Mallaina » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:44 pm

As I said my idea was to try to use the view that I had created in potgres, from your suggestion I also created a table to see if that was the problem.
and I used part of your code, the truth was that I had missed the wildcard in and not in. Referencing the table, but nothing that doesn't want to go.
Table->Players_Reg.player_name
View->View_List_Reg. player_name
p.player_name in=(Players_Reg.player_name)

The fact is that the view of regular players works perfectly for me in player-type reports, filtering regular players and setting recreational players to no. and it frustrates me because in the hands report it does not go 100%,

But there's no problem either, since I can generate a script that assembles the code by adding all the players one by one, and that's fine, because it works, it's less elegant but it works ;)

Thanks to both of you. God owes you a mug of beer ;)
Mallaina

Postby Mallaina » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:46 pm

x
Mallaina

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles