Hand report by Amount of hands played

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand report by Amount of hands played

Postby VitalColt » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi,
I would like to create a Hand Report but only with players I played 300 hands against.
Is this possible?

NOTE: I don't mean ALL PLAYERS REPORT, I mean specifically Hand Report in which I will only have 300 hands in the HUD.
VitalColt

Re: Hand report by Amount of hands played

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:16 am

This expression filter will return hands for players with 300 (or more):

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, tourney_cache tc where p.id_player = tc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( CASE WHEN (sum(tc.cnt_hands)) <> 0 THEN (sum(tc.cnt_hands)) ELSE 0 END > 300)))

For this expression you will need to turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option and the data you will see will be from the perspective of these players. If you want to see the hands from your perspective then you should use this instead:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_cache tc where thps.id_player = tc.id_player group by thps.id_hand, thps.id_player having ((((sum(tc.cnt_hands))) between 300 and Y)))

where Y is the maximum sample (which needs to be less than Heros own number of hands otherwise you'll just get all of your hands). Bear in mind if these are ring game hands then it will filter to hands where at least 1 player at the table has the specified sample size. Also if you get an 'Unable to execute query' error in your hand report with this filter then that's a known issue and you will need to select 'All Hands' instead of 'Most Recent x Hands' to see the data. Don't forget you will need to replace "tourney" with "cash" if you are in a cash report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby VitalColt » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Thanks !
VitalColt

Postby HYPERION666 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:48 pm

Hello, I would like to know the same expression for cash if possible thk
HYPERION666

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:41 am

HYPERION666 wrote:I would like to know the same expression for cash if possible thk

Flag_Hippo wrote:...you will need to replace "tourney" with "cash" if you are in a cash report.

Just replace all instances of any text that says "tourney" with "cash" instead. You can use the find and replace function in Notepad or Notepad++ instead of doing it manually.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles