Problem to nick blends from different sites

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem to nick blends from different sites

Postby michel_ah89 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi, i am trying to merge my pokerstars.com account with my pokerstars.es account for report analysis but the message looks like 'YOU CANNOT ALIAS A SCREEM NAME THAT HAS PLAYED TOURNAMENTS AGAINST THE PLAYED' what is impossible because they are from different sites, can you help me?
michel_ah89

Re: Problem to nick blends from different sites

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:38 am

It is possible that your screenname for one of the skins is used by a different player at the other skin and that you've played against them, but we do see this message in error occasionally too. We should be able to identify the hand(s) which are causing the conflict, and remove (and probably re-import) them from your database in order to allow you to create your alias.
Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Attempt to add the alias again, and when it fails attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Logs (which you can access from the PT4 File menu File > Open User Data Folder) to a Support Ticket. Include a link to this thread in your ticket and request that it be forwarded to me. (If you post your ticket number here I can find it that way too.)
WhiteRider

Postby michel_ah89 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:29 am

WhiteRider wrote:It is possible that your screenname for one of the skins is used by a different player at the other skin and that you've played against them, but we do see this message in error occasionally too. We should be able to identify the hand(s) which are causing the conflict, and remove (and probably re-import) them from your database in order to allow you to create your alias.
Please enable logging (Configure > Options) and restart PT4. Attempt to add the alias again, and when it fails attach your PokerTracker4.log file from C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerTracker 4\Logs (which you can access from the PT4 File menu File > Open User Data Folder) to a Support Ticket. Include a link to this thread in your ticket and request that it be forwarded to me. (If you post your ticket number here I can find it that way too.)

My ticket number is #400849
I've attached all the files i've got. :)
Thank you for your attention.
michel_ah89

Postby NextGen147 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:58 am

How I can identify the hands causes the conflict? I've tried Hero vs Villain and not. Thanks
NextGen147

Postby NextGen147 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:15 am

I will try to follow the method you mentioned in the previous post.
I've done enable login and restarted pt4. I have tried again to merge the screename. I enclose the screenshots of the address you mentioned. There is a folder that is empty. What do I have to do now? Thank you
Attachments
Logs.png
AppsLogs.png
Archive.png
NextGen147

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:00 am

The current log file is the text file called 'PokerTracker4' in the 'Logs' folder in your first screenshot. After restarting PokerTracker 4 a new log file is created and the previous one is moved to the 'Archive' folder and renamed with the date/time at the end. You will need to attach the log that has recorded you trying to create the alias to a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby necromancer » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:08 am

Same problem. I have created a support ticket and attached the log file.
Ticket #839145
necromancer

Postby rodzilla1 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:33 am

I had the same problem and this thread helped me to find the logs and diagnose the issue but I suspect my case might be quite unique but I will post about it here in case anyone does have the same (or if PT want to fix it)

I run on a Mac as well as Windows via Parallels. I connect to the same Poker Tracker DB from both machines. This is not officially supported so the "bug" in my case is not really the fault of PT. I found the logs and I ran the actual SQL queries using a SQL client, I was able to find that I had 2 tournaments with identical tournament IDs but from different sites. This must have been because I had PT client open and running from both machines at the same time (I prefer to play on my Mac but iPoker is not supported there so I need to run this on Windows). I had always wondered if running 2 clients in parallel would cause issues so generally I try to avoid it but must have forgotten in this case, this has proven to me that it does cause issues.

The 2 tournaments were not significant so I just purged one of the duplicates and deleted the record from the tournement_results table and then my alias player worked!! :D

If you try this, you will need to known your way around postgres and you will of course know that you need to backup your DB before going in there! @PT Guys happy for you to take record of this and delete this post if you'd rather not have people poking around in the DB :lol:
rodzilla1

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles