fold to turn float bet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

fold to turn float bet

Postby alessandrocorvi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:40 pm

hello
i have the stat "fpòd to turn float bet" in my hud but it includes the srp and the 3bp.
how can i split that stat in two different stats?

when i play bvb and im in the bb i need that stat but includes all the hands when oppo fold to turn float in 3bet pot (sb vs btn dor example)
can you help me? ty
alessandrocorvi

Re: fold to turn float bet

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:22 pm

alessandrocorvi wrote:i have the stat "fpòd to turn float bet" in my hud but it includes the srp and the 3bp.

Use the information in the existing stat and add char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 for single raised pots and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 for 3 bet pots. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
alessandrocorvi wrote:when i play bvb and im in the bb i need that stat but includes all the hands when oppo fold to turn float in 3bet pot (sb vs btn dor example)
can you help me? ty

You can build custom statistics for those also. There may be some similar stats if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse and you can edit them if they are not exactly what you are after.
Flag_Hippo

Postby alessandrocorvi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:44 pm

ty for your help.
i'll try to duplicate the stat and add that code.
ty
alessandrocorvi

Postby alessandrocorvi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:19 pm

it works perfectly
ty again
alessandrocorvi

Postby socito » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:44 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
alessandrocorvi wrote:i have the stat "fpòd to turn float bet" in my hud but it includes the srp and the 3bp.

Use the information in the existing stat and add char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 for single raised pots and char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 for 3 bet pots. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
alessandrocorvi wrote:when i play bvb and im in the bb i need that stat but includes all the hands when oppo fold to turn float in 3bet pot (sb vs btn dor example)
can you help me? ty

You can build custom statistics for those also. There may be some similar stats if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse and you can edit them if they are not exactly what you are after.

where should I add the code "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2" in the box for the stat "(cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold / cnt_f_float_def_opp) * 100)" ??
socito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:49 pm

socito wrote:where should I add the code "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2" in the box for the stat "(cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold / cnt_f_float_def_opp) * 100)" ??

You don't add the code there - see the guides I linked you to earlier so you can understand how things work. You need to create custom versions of the 2 columns that make up the original statistic (cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold & cnt_f_float_def_opp), add the code to each of those columns and then create a new statistic using those columns e.g:

cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_srp

sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF' AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2, 1, 0])

cnt_f_float_def_opp_srp

sum(if[ not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2, 1, 0])

Then the new statistic can be built with:

(cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_srp / cnt_f_float_def_opp_srp) * 100
Flag_Hippo

Postby socito » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:52 am

I saw this just now, I'll try and I tell you what happened
socito

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles