RNG for every street

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: RNG for every street

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:10 am

trosenone wrote:@Flag_Hippo I successfully imported your statistic and it works great. However, double clicking it does nothing for me. Is there a setting in poker tracker like "double click to refresh stat" that I'm missing? I've searched everywhere for the double click feature and nothing. Thanks.

No there isn't any special setting. All double-clicking the HUD does is change statistics between lifetime/session and doing this will generate new random number since when the HUD refreshes it will be using a new value from 'SELECT extract(milliseconds from now())'. Try double-clicking faster or editing the double-click speed of your mouse in Windows.
Flag_Hippo

Postby cwm9 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:24 am

trosenone wrote:@Flag_Hippo I successfully imported your statistic and it works great. However, double clicking it does nothing for me. Is there a setting in poker tracker like "double click to refresh stat" that I'm missing? I've searched everywhere for the double click feature and nothing. Thanks.

Don't know if you ever figured it out, but really this just switches from table session stats to lifetime stats, and each time the data is looked up again which forces the random number to update.

You could do the same thing by clicking the chip settings button at the top and selecting "set all to lifetime stats" repeatedly.
cwm9

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:29 pm

Stat values are only generated once for each hand, so (as you say) you can't get different random values through the hand.
WhiteRider

Postby cwm9 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:31 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Stat values are only generated once for each hand, so (as you say) you can't get different random values through the hand.

I can definitely get different random values throughout the hand. All I have to do is select "switch to lifetime stats" (or table session, either works) repeatedly and the value refreshes each time.
cwm9

Postby pokerson » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:54 am

hi, I donwloaded & imported the rng stat on my mac(https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.phpf=61&t=95815#p358370 ).
It generates number once per hand. So I try to double-click in order to switch between lifetime/session stats and get a new number but it shows popup like for single-click. Any suggestions how to make double-click switch work?
pokerson

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:35 am

Try adjusting the double-click speed of your mouse on your Mac via 'System Preferences -> Accessibility' or use the method suggested by cwm9 above.
Flag_Hippo

Postby burdo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:11 am

I imported the stat and works great. However, I get numbers above 100. Is it possible to get a range from 0 to 100?
burdo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:28 pm

I cannot generate any number over 100 with the custom statistic in this thread. So we can see what's going on here please report your issue in a Support Ticket with your support bundle:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem

Also export your HUD Profile where you are using this statistic via the 'Options' button in the HUD Profile Editor and attach that to the ticket as well.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles