Deleted stat ,Help needed

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Deleted stat ,Help needed

Postby Tinman9956 » Fri Apr 17, 2026 2:52 pm

A while ago you helped me make a stat. I wanted to see how often I hit the flop with one hole card. I accidently deleted the stat. I redid the stat to the best of my memory, but I'm missing something. I redid the stat and it's valid, but I can't figure out how to show a summary at the bottom of the column, like in the showdown column. Any help appreciated .Thanks
PT4- Hit Flop %.png
(214.87 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
PT4- Hit flop % error.png
(347.76 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
Tinman9956
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: Deleted stat ,Help needed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 20, 2026 7:24 am

Tinman9956 wrote:I redid the stat to the best of my memory, but I'm missing something. I redid the stat and it's valid, but I can't figure out how to show a summary at the bottom of the column, like in the showdown column. Any help appreciated .Thanks
PT4- Hit Flop %.png
PT4- Hit flop % error.png

Are you using a hand report? Your second screenshot is cropped so I'm not sure but it looks like a hand report and your first screenshot is of a 'Player' statistic and not a 'Hand' statistic.
Tinman9956 wrote:but I can't figure out how to show a summary at the bottom of the column, like in the showdown column.

You have an invalid parameter error on every line and not just the summary line. Can you please clarify exactly what you have, where you are using it and provide the expressions you have created and are using in the custom column(s) for your custom statistic. Instead of using screenshots copy/paste the expressions in your reply.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests