The statement not valid SQL for WWSF without prefop allins

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

The statement not valid SQL for WWSF without prefop allins

Postby sky44 » Sun Apr 05, 2026 10:53 pm

I am trying to create columns for WWSF, but I get an error

What's wrong with this?

sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_saw
AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '_%'
AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won, 1, 0 ])

I tried writing it differently

sum(if[ flg_f_saw AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '_%' AND flg_won, 1, 0 ])

But it's still an error.
sky44
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 am

Re: The statement not valid SQL for WWSF without prefop all

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 06, 2026 4:32 am

The default cnt_f_saw_won column contains tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand and you are using tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won which does not exist in the database schema.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests