Fold to R 1Bet 10+

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to R 1Bet 10+

Postby DANNI BASTOS » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:28 am

I'm creating a statistic and I don't understand that it's not working:

the statistic is: Fold to R 1Bet 10+ = (cnt_r_bet_def_action_fold_10mais / cnt_r_bet_def_opp_10mais) * 100

percentage of times the player folds on the river with the run being:
preflop = X
flop = X
turn = X
river = XF

over 10bb effective in HU, in BB position, against a river bet in pot size

being:
cnt_r_bet_def_action_fold_10more
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND
lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND
char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1 AND
tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct <=50) and
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 100) AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 AND
(lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'), 1, 0])

and:
cnt_r_bet_def_opp_10mais
((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 100) AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

a little help please :cry:
DANNI BASTOS

Re: Fold to R 1Bet 10+

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:52 am

DANNI BASTOS wrote:cnt_r_bet_def_action_fold_10more
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 AND
(lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'), 1, 0])

You have done this for the turn and not the river.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DANNI BASTOS » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:07 am

I couldn't understand, in reality they both reported it as "invalid statistics"
I'm not even sure what it means (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.)
Before writing the statistics I researched but I couldn't find what this line meant and I only reproduced what was already written in the line fold to 1bet turn (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.) by (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.)

and again, both columns are invalid and I cannot identify the error.

Can you help me with this?
DANNI BASTOS

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:05 am

DANNI BASTOS wrote:I couldn't understand, in reality they both reported it as "invalid statistics"

Your original post just said "it's not working" which doesn't tell me anything specific about the issue. I just looked at the expression for any obvious problems which there was as you were testing for folding the turn when it should have been for the river.
DANNI BASTOS wrote:I'm not even sure what it means (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.)

That means the player folded or check-folded on the turn.
DANNI BASTOS wrote:Before writing the statistics I researched but I couldn't find what this line meant and I only reproduced what was already written in the line fold to 1bet turn (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.) by (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'.)

You hadn't changed to "t" to "r" in your original post so that would mean the custom statistic would not calculate correctly (it would calculate with a value of zero).
DANNI BASTOS wrote:and again, both columns are invalid and I cannot identify the error.

If the column isn't validating that is a separate issue. The first expression you posted validates without any problem:

d1.PNG

This will validate for the second column:

cnt_r_bet_def_opp_10mais
Code: Select all
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1 AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct <=50) and ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 100) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

If a column looks OK but isn't validating then try removing all the line breaks you have inserted.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DANNI BASTOS » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:00 pm

You hadn't changed to "t" to "r" in your original post so that would mean the custom statistic would not calculate correctly (it would calculate with a value of zero).

sorry about that, I copied it from the column and since (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%') wasn't working I ended up forgetting to change t to r when I posted.

That means the player folded or check-folded on the turn.

thank you for that.

If the column isn't validating that is a separate issue. The first expression you posted validates without any problem:

https://i.imgur.com/ru6VI3r.jpg
when I just replace (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%') with (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '( F|XF)%') the statistic is "not valid"

This will validate for the second column:

OMG!!!! I don't understand anything now, everything is described in the same way and it wasn't validating, I copied what you posted and it worked. thank you very much!
DANNI BASTOS

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:21 pm

DANNI BASTOS wrote:when I just replace (lookup_actions_t.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%') with (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '( F|XF)%') the statistic is "not valid"

If you remove the line breaks it will validate:

cnt_r_bet_def_action_fold_10more
Code: Select all
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 8 AND char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1 AND tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_r_bet_facing_pct <=50) and ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 10 AND 100) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 AND (lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%'), 1, 0])

I don't know the exact cause of the issue but I would recommend not using line breaks in your column expressions.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DANNI BASTOS » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:34 am

Thank you, everything went well! ;)
DANNI BASTOS

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles