raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby griffith_white » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:37 pm

So i made stat and tested it as a filter and it works perfectly both main column and opportunities column but together they give incorect output not sure what is the problem ? Here is the main column

sum(if[(char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' AND lookup_actions_f.action LIKE '%RF'), 1, 0])

this is opp column

sum(if[(char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='R' AND flg_f_face_raise ), 1, 0])

but than when i look at the stat it is incorect. Here is the ste statistic
Attachments
Screenshot_5.png
griffith_white

Re: raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:11 am

griffith_white wrote:So i made stat and tested it as a filter and it works perfectly both main column and opportunities column but together they give incorect output not sure what is the problem ?

Have you rebuilt your custom cache?
griffith_white wrote:AND flg_f_face_raise

You should be using cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise.
Flag_Hippo

Re: raise flop cbet and fold to reraise

Postby griffith_white » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:36 pm

it was only that . instead of flg_f_face_raise i used cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_face_raise like you said. but for some reason flof_f_face_raise is not reporting error ? it is just working wrong. strange. but ok now it works. thx
griffith_white

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles